PDA

View Full Version : HabboHub is launching - again!

tashhh
08-07-2012, 07:41 PM
HabboHub is launching - again!
www.HabboHub.net (http://www.HabboHub.net)

After being forced to postpone HabboHub's main site launch, we can now announce that with Habbo's un-mute, we're finally ready to launch!

After numerous hours spent designing, coding and writing content, the main site is finally receiving its finishing touches, ready to be launched! We are aware that the wait for the arrival of the main site has been a prolonged one, and we thank you for your patience and continued dedication to the community. Hopefully, the wait will be worth it!

We will be launching the main site on Friday 13th July, at 7PM along with a spectacular radio show, which will hopefully provide you with some great entertainment and prizes! We've also planned a great line up, starting from 5PM, where some of our best DJ's will be providing you with opportunities to win prizes such as 8 gold bars and a throne!

With the return of Habbo's chat also bringing the return of HabboHub's client events, Friday will be full of games providing you with more opportunities to win prizes! Along with this, we will be organising a free-entry raffle over the following week, with the prize being 8 goldbars. The winner will be announced on air during the launch! We will also be giving away a throne, and 4 full rooms of furniture during the show.

Below, we have provided you with some brand new previews of our layout, along with an approximate line-up for Friday:

5PM - DJ Plonker (Lucous)
6PM - DJ Boss (Foz)
7PM - DJ Craig - Site Launch
8PM - Selection of HabboHub Management

http://u.craig-sharp.net/20120708183515421.png

Thanks for reading, and feel free to give constructive criticism on our layout after our opening on Friday!

Samantha
08-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Is this Nefx tash or annualdreams tash? Anyway, wish you best of luck isn't this the 4th time this sort of Fansite has been attempted with the other names it's been under haha! Looks interesting though.

Fifty-Six
08-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Good luck with the site, previews of the skin look good. Might have to tune in and see if I can win some prizes :D

tashhh
09-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Is this Nefx tash or annualdreams tash? Anyway, wish you best of luck isn't this the 4th time this sort of Fansite has been attempted with the other names it's been under haha! Looks interesting though.

nef tasha!! excuse the nooby name, i use this forum every other year *-)
yeppp this will be the third one now!! lmao thanks : )

Good luck with the site, previews of the skin look good. Might have to tune in and see if I can win some prizes :D

Showder
09-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Used to be one of the news reporters there but I randomnly disappeared from the radar.... Good luck tho

Qzaki
10-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Hoping the layout is going to be good...

However I think this site will fail just like TryHabbo did :(

David
10-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Might check out the launch :)

DJ-Cragz
13-07-2012, 04:43 PM
www.habbohub.net tune in for dj plonker, it's the launch night :)

Yonder
14-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Nice, site design is pretty nice, i like the event tabs. Kind of sucks you guys have the same fansite name as me not that mine is active but blah lol. Good luck!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!