PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] My Room Does Not Show Up In The Navigator! AHH!

PiippBB
08-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Okay, I can't be bothered to retype everything I just typed up for the ticket I have sent to Habbo. I was going to rewrite it in a HXF friendly manner, but I think you'll get the jist of it from my ticket report:

Basically my main room no longer shows up when searched for in the navigator, even when people are in it. Normally it would pop up at the top of the navigator when the search function is used; when searching either the room name or my Habbo name. It does not appear at all. I have checked with friends and they cannot see it either. I have contacted helpers on the hotel and none of them have come across a problem like this. The room in question is my 'Big Brother Entrance' (actual name of the room) room. It is a group room. It was my homeroom, but one helper suggested changing this to see if it fixed the problem. It did not. I have tried changing the name (it was not originally named this, there were some stars in the name) I have added tags, I have changed the room type, but nothing works. Whatever I try and do, I just cannot get it to appear on the navigator when searched for. I believe this to be a bug. I hope it can be fixed, as I do not want to have to pay to create a new group room, nor do I want to have to get my members to change over or lose the room rating I have built up in this room (I have used it for three years now and have never had problems). Please look into this and let me know if it can be fixed; it is very upsetting to know that no one can see my room, especially as it is so popular. Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply :)

Pretty long, but explains the problem. Anyone else encountered this? I've had this room for THREE YEARS and never had a problem with it before. :S

Samantha
08-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Does it appear if you type owner:[enter name here] seems weird if there's actually people in it though? I searched rooms today with just me in and they popped up so I hope the problem gets fixed!

Lewis
09-07-2012, 11:42 AM
This happened to me and some of my rooms. I've got furni in them and have no way at all to get them. Not even by typing :owner Samanfa;

dunke
09-07-2012, 02:27 PM
same happened to me when i had the tags "date" and "love", it's probably a filtered word in your room name or tag, change it to something different and it should work, happened to me and i was puzzled for a while

PiippBB
09-07-2012, 05:52 PM
This happened to me and some of my rooms. I've got furni in them and have no way at all to get them. Not even by typing :owner Samanfa;

I can access the room via the 'own rooms' tab. I cannot see it at all via the search function.
And thanks Dunke; I'll try changing that round; I would imagine it's the word 'established' and the fact I have two numbers (the date) in the description. I'll take those out and see what happens. Although, I have been to other rooms with things in the description that I didn't think we were allowed (namely the stars and lightning bolt things; are they still allowed?) and yet their room shows on search.

EDIT: Yes Dunke thank you very much, it works now! Brilliant! :D

ngc6611
10-07-2012, 07:05 AM
This happened to me and some of my rooms. I've got furni in them and have no way at all to get them. Not even by typing :owner @Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263);

just to clarify, you have furni in your room and you can't access the room in anyway if this navigator bug happens?

Lewis
10-07-2012, 11:27 AM
just to clarify, you have furni in your room and you can't access the room in anyway if this navigator bug happens?

I'm editing my post to make it simpler - I wrote too much. Basically it's happened before to different rooms and it eventually came back. It once happened to my friend whilst there were people in the room! But I'm sure he could access it via me, but I cannot seem to. As said though, its happened before and normally comes back. So to me, it's nothing to worry about. :)

Aaron
10-07-2012, 07:16 PM
I received a request through the Helper Tool a while back, about a problem relating to this; although I could visit them and many people were already in the room. The room was a group room, it wasn't viewable in the navigator which was strange too.

Directed him/her straight to the c4h tool, didn't get a great response from that (not like we got useful replies) so then I directed him/her to Customer Support.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!