PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Pyramids

geo
09-07-2012, 03:39 PM
HI i made some pyramids because of the room competition.
it'd be nice to see what you think however i won't be changing anything because i've submitted it.
i don't really think its very good and it would have been a lot better if there were nice walls to go with it so i just put some fog walls behind them to make some stars.
the tomb/pyramid thing that is open is like the one in movies which would have the mummy in and loads of treasure they wanna get.. (H)

http://i.imgur.com/JZtRL.png

http://i.imgur.com/kDcBD.png

Kyle
09-07-2012, 03:44 PM
i really like the treasure idea :) quite a simple room though, needs camels or something.

geo
09-07-2012, 03:47 PM
i really like the treasure idea :) quite a simple room though, needs camels or something.

i have reindeers?!?!

thanksss :)

:odey:
09-07-2012, 03:53 PM
This is fab Georgia :D! +rep :D

You should have stuck one of the new teleporters in the open section too! haha,
I love the open section, it's my favourite part,

Good luck in the competition honey :D

geo
09-07-2012, 04:00 PM
This is fab Georgia :D! +rep :D

You should have stuck one of the new teleporters in the open section too! haha,
I love the open section, it's my favourite part,

Good luck in the competition honey :D

Oh I wish I had thought of putting a mummy thing in, it's annoying because I was wondering whether I should put a grave or something in and just thought they'd be took big but I think they would have been fine tbh!! Thanks cutie. :) XX

Seikou
09-07-2012, 04:01 PM
ooh i really like it georgia, i like the way you've hidden part of the fog walls to make those stars, it looks great xx

Lewis
09-07-2012, 04:02 PM
Love it georgia... if that's your name, I can't remember. +rep lol

JerseySafety
09-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Camels lmfao! :P

Nice room georgia, love the treasure idea! :)

Only 1 neutral thing would be as you said the walls and maybe having the teleporters each side of one of the pyramids or on one of the pyramids would of made it a bit better! :)

Except for that, excellent job. +rep

geo
09-07-2012, 04:12 PM
ooh i really like it georgia, i like the way you've hidden part of the fog walls to make those stars, it looks great xx

thank you, cait!! :) xx

Love it georgia... if that's your name, I can't remember. +rep lol

yeah, you got it right haha. thanks lewis. :) xx

Camels lmfao! :P

Nice room georgia, love the treasure idea! :)

Only 1 neutral thing would be as you said the walls and maybe having the teleporters each side of one of the pyramids or on one of the pyramids would of made it a bit better! :)

Except for that, excellent job. +rep

yeah, i really wanted to have nice walls for it but didn't know what would look good for it. ahh, i get you. kinda wish i'd posted this thread before i submitted, ah well! :P thanks xx

JerseySafety
09-07-2012, 04:15 PM
thank you, cait!! :) xx

yeah, you got it right haha. thanks lewis. :) xx

yeah, i really wanted to have nice walls for it but didn't know what would look good for it. ahh, i get you. kinda wish i'd posted this thread before i submitted, ah well! :P thanks xx

You can still change it even after you've submitted?

geo
09-07-2012, 04:18 PM
You can still change it even after you've submitted?

i can but there's not really much point, i only made the room because i like the furni and wanted to submit something. :P

JerseySafety
09-07-2012, 04:20 PM
oh haha ,thats cool then! :P

I threw some random furni in a junk room and entered it, only want the first badge, knowing habbo the prize will be something crap like an Ochre ICM :L

geo
09-07-2012, 04:22 PM
ooh right. :P yeah i'd be happy with just the badge for submitting really although the others are a lot nicer so it would be cool to get them too, but i've checked other peoples rooms out and they're so much better. :P

JerseySafety
09-07-2012, 04:35 PM
yours is pretty good :)

will get top 100 for sure! :P

Jurv
09-07-2012, 06:02 PM
i love this room :) i like how there's not too much furniture and it's easy on the eye, especially cos my habbo is there lol!! xo

geo
09-07-2012, 06:04 PM
i love this room :) i like how there's not too much furniture and it's easy on the eye, especially cos my habbo is there lol!! xo

you're such a joker............................................. ...................

thanks cameron bby :loveyou: x

Rainbow
09-07-2012, 06:05 PM
i love the treasure bit, good luck georgia! :D

Empired
09-07-2012, 06:06 PM
I really like the treasure "tumbling" out of the pyramid, that's clever :)

iBlueBox
09-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Yeah, I love the treasure.

Sexy room.

geo
09-07-2012, 06:28 PM
i love the treasure bit, good luck georgia! :D

thank you char xx

I really like the treasure "tumbling" out of the pyramid, that's clever :)

hehe thank you :) xx

Yeah, I love the treasure.

Sexy room.

HOPE YOU'RE NOT GONNA STEAL MY IDEA. DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T NOTICED YOU LURKING AROUND ROOMS TO GET IDEAS. ;)

thank you xo

iBlueBox
09-07-2012, 06:48 PM
thank you char xx

hehe thank you :) xx

HOPE YOU'RE NOT GONNA STEAL MY IDEA. DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T NOTICED YOU LURKING AROUND ROOMS TO GET IDEAS. ;)

thank you xo

No I'ld never do that haha!

I'm just going around seeing temples to see what everyone has done, as I don't want mine to seem similar to anyones haha., as I don't want to enter the comp, but build one for my RP.

lawrawrrr
09-07-2012, 07:41 PM
I love it!!! Nice job :D

geo
09-07-2012, 07:56 PM
I love it!!! Nice job :D

thx lora!!! x

Fifty-Six
09-07-2012, 08:19 PM
I used sky windows with the arabian background for my walls. Not sure if it really fits in but it was the closest I could find. Nice room though!

Aaron
10-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Really liking this Georgia, the treasure idea is fab. Great work, looks really well! :D

geo
10-07-2012, 02:53 PM
I used sky windows with the arabian background for my walls. Not sure if it really fits in but it was the closest I could find. Nice room though!

ahh, after seeing yours i get what you mean. wouldn't have gone with my room though. thank you. xx

Really liking this Georgia, the treasure idea is fab. Great work, looks really well! :D

woo, thank you aaron. :) xx

Chris
10-07-2012, 02:54 PM
I like the treasure area of the room! :D The only thing I don't like is the banana tree, just looks a bit out of place imo. :P

geo
10-07-2012, 04:59 PM
I like the treasure area of the room! :D The only thing I don't like is the banana tree, just looks a bit out of place imo. :P

thanks chris. i get what you mean with the banana tree but i really wanted to use the spiders and they kinda look like theyre handing from the tree lmao. :(

Jarkie
10-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Nice room, good luck! :)

Pigperson
10-07-2012, 06:30 PM
It looks quite nice, the yeti footprints look a bit out of place though. I think the ancient teles would be nice too.

Will

geo
10-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Nice room, good luck! :)

thanks, you too. :) xx

It looks quite nice, the yeti footprints look a bit out of place though. I think the ancient teles would be nice too.

Will

what are ancient tiles? :¬::¬:

ty xx

Pigperson
10-07-2012, 07:06 PM
thanks, you too. :) xx

what are ancient tiles? :¬::¬:

ty xx

The pharaoh teles.

Will

orientalframe?
10-07-2012, 07:47 PM
yes camels would be brilliant!! the room looks really nice, but i think theres too many gaps - i suppose you cant do anything about it though :( excellent room :)

btw can we speak on habbo now i havent been on for ages

geo
11-07-2012, 01:36 PM
yes camels would be brilliant!! the room looks really nice, but i think theres too many gaps - i suppose you cant do anything about it though :( excellent room :)

btw can we speak on habbo now i havent been on for ages

thank you chels and yes we can now, although it's a stupid limited chat. :( xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!