PDA

View Full Version : Likelihood of American Idol Teles increasing in price?

Xtina
09-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Could someone tell me if they think the American Idol Teles will increase in price? Also, do they released American Idol furni every year?

MKR&*42
09-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Could someone tell me if they think the American Idol Teles will increase in price? Also, do they released American Idol furni every year?

Aww Samanfa; it's mine and yours fav. furni range!!!!

They don't release it every year, it was a one-off back in... 2008 or 2009 aha. They probably will rise slowly over a long period of time but I don't play anymore/trade so Samanfa or Pipette; or Pigperson; or someone else might now.

I'd imagine it'd be a slow rise in price though aha.

Samantha
09-07-2012, 05:40 PM
The Teleports have risen since you last played I believe Christina, they were around 45 credits back in 2011 approximately but I'm not sure pre to that. I've managed to sell mine (I think) for about 55 and I believe lawrawrrr; got 55-65 for hers so it's a flexible price range but they could possibly go up as branded Teleporters have done more recently.

lawrawrrr
09-07-2012, 05:42 PM
I got 60 for mine yeah, I basically refused to sell them until I got the price I wanted - someone eventaully will want them enough to pay more!

Pigperson
09-07-2012, 05:58 PM
I think they are great pieces of furni and they are popular as they are the only 2D teles (apart from doors) that are available. They are pretty rare too and are unlikely to be rereleased. So they are very likely to slowly rise in price and they done in the past.

Will

Xtina
09-07-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm just going to sell them for a ridiculous price then, haha. Thanks guys ;)

JerseySafety
10-07-2012, 12:54 AM
They rise 10c or so a year, it'd be good to keep a pair and watch them rise as more people want them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!