View Full Version : ----> Two Pairs Of Mall Teleports

koolitzb
09-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Yeah, One credit per pair.

They look like this:

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/462/1e380d3d32594c809bc2d3f.png

Samantha
09-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Are you sure you mean Mall Teleporters and not American Idol ones? The Mall Teleporters were given to fansite owners and some others for their fansite rooms and boutiques and such - they link to rooms created by Habbo staff (I know this due to unreleased items being in said rooms) they were linked due to promotions?

They don't come in sets according to form and I believe Astronomist; would know.

However, the alternative is American Idol Teleporters and I may have a set if you need - definitely not for 1 credit though.

Also, did you look at the price for the Teleporters on Habbox.com? As they are o at 0 credits due to no trade being witnessed and such.

If you need American Idol ones then hit me up as I said I may have a set.

Astronomist
09-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Mall teleports can only be issued by staff, in the past they have been issued to fansite owners and competition winners. They also don't get issued in sets, staff give you one and they link it to another room. They are not tradeable at this moment and if they were they would sell for more than 1c each.

koolitzb
09-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Right, how much for American idol ones?

Samantha
09-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Erm American Idol are about 45-60 credits. If you still wish to consider them I'll see if I have a set later as I know I did have one but I can't remember if I sold them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!