PDA

View Full Version : Infobus

SackRace
09-07-2012, 09:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/m2v1i.png

Found this rather weird how the average is 3c and isn't that like a rare that theres only so many of them?

Samantha
09-07-2012, 09:47 PM
This has been like this for ages, it's just something that happens. I believe someone bumped the average down but seeing as no one buys them from the Marketplace and they're hard to come by in it then the average can't go up.

However, it could also be a glitch - a prolonged glitch as if none were sold in seven days it would say - not 3. It's the same with the Cola Poster.

SackRace
09-07-2012, 09:55 PM
This has been like this for ages, it's just something that happens. I believe someone bumped the average down but seeing as no one buys them from the Marketplace and they're hard to come by in it then the average can't go up.

However, it could also be a glitch - a prolonged glitch as if none were sold in seven days it would say - not 3. It's the same with the Cola Poster.

Looked yesterday and thought the cola posters were a bit cheap haha!

Kyle
09-07-2012, 09:55 PM
This sort of implies that somebody bought one at 3c, I wonder if that is what actually happened. Lucky if they did!

SackRace
10-07-2012, 02:58 PM
This sort of implies that somebody bought one at 3c, I wonder if that is what actually happened. Lucky if they did!

I think it may be a glitch looking at it now, cause the habbo cola poster it says the average is 3c and its worth much more than that.

JerseySafety
10-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Yeah, glitch that happens when something isn't bought for a certain amount of time in the marketplace. Happened with the moodi machine, pink laser gate and other rare supers as well. :)

Samantha
10-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Yeah, glitch that happens when something isn't bought for a certain amount of time in the marketplace. Happened with the moodi machine, pink laser gate and other rare supers as well. :)

I knew there would be more :P I suppose they're even rarer than the Infobus in the Marketplace though ty for this.

Mr.L.Darragh
10-07-2012, 05:50 PM
The marketplace is glitchy today. Brought 2 Holly Garlands, and ended up getting one garland, and a fox poster. >;[

JerseySafety
11-07-2012, 01:49 AM
The marketplace is glitchy today. Brought 2 Holly Garlands, and ended up getting one garland, and a fox poster. >;[

Really? Lmfao, how on earth would that happen o.0

Samantha
11-07-2012, 01:51 AM

Was there two items that said Holly Garland for the same price? I think that could have glitched and given that image instead, only reason i can think of.

JerseyShore;

Mr.L.Darragh
11-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Was there two items that said Holly Garland for the same price? I think that could have glitched and given that image instead, only reason i can think of.

@JerseyShore (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=73485);

Yeah they were both 2c. Changed to 3c as I was gonna by a 3rd. Still got the fox poster xD Quite like it tbf.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!