PDA

View Full Version : Combat Equipment Help! :D

Sabra
10-07-2012, 05:35 AM
After rejoining rune again with only 3k coins, I have manged to find some random items in my bank to sell, and have been fishing for a couple days. Now I have ~6 mil coins again! (Who knew a Guthix Page sold for 1mil?!)

Now I want to start training combat and my favorite skill Slayer again, but I have no armour or weapons.. Are there decent items I can get for about 6 mil? Or should I keep making money to save up?

Any suggestions on what I can buy now, or what I should save up for is GREATLY appreciated!!!

xx
Julie

PS! I changed my name to Raphus so feel free to add me. I still don't have many people to chat with!!

Zelda
10-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Firstly do u have a slayer helm, cause that's an obvious one for slayer. What I suggest for you to get with 6mil to get a reasonable slayer outcome would be

Torags plate and legs
Dragon boots
Barrows gloves / goliaths gloves (is you have the quests done for them)
Soul wars cape
I would suggest berserker ring but with this budget is say warriors ring or ring of wealth
Amulet of glory
Dragon defender
Korasi sword or whip

That shouldn't set u back much at all, nothing more than 1.5 to 2mil, and will provide some good offensive and defensive stats in general. Now depending on whether you mage or not and same for range these would be useful

Ahrims top and bottom
Arcane stream necklace (~32k dungeoneering tokens)
Mystic boots
Polypore staff once you get 80 magic
Seers ring

Your best dhide armour
Rune cbow
Archers ring
Snakeskin boots
Amulet of ranging

Hope some of this helps. This all depends on what tasks you do and styles you do obviously, talk to me on game if you want some more direct help ;)

Sabra
10-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Thank you SO much for that!!! I bought the Torags, Boots, Amulets/Ring, and the whip! I need to go get the Barrows gloves because I have beaten the Quest. I am going to go the Warrior's Guild later today and try to get the Dragon Defender because I have yet to go try that. I only planned on training combat, but when I do train mage/range for Slayer this will also be extremely helpful!!

I added you, so I am sure you will be hearing from me soon with all my 5000 questions! ;)

Thank you so much!!

xx
Julie

Lagg
11-07-2012, 10:11 AM
I Would disagree on the ring of wealth all it does is improve common drops from the rare drop table, Id go for a ring of charos, or a warriors ring, and maybe a Pheonix amulet (only has one use, but does save you if your near death), Also a great monster to train slayer on would be banshee's in the slayer tower as they drop well and can earn up to 2-300k an hr aswell as leveling up, you have to wear a pairof ear muffs for this though :)
if your planning to train mage as well i suggest Well a god cloak But yeah expensive for a small boost ( Mystic robes- Mystic staff Give 58 magic boost) :))

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!