PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] banned

Jurv
11-07-2012, 06:22 PM
http://icap.me/i/mcWEX56UeU.png

the reason i was banned was because of a wired message and someone reporting me.

i went into a coin shop and a wired message popped up saying something rather.. strange and the next thing i know i was banned. so yeah, the owner must have reported me because he's a **** and has nothing better to do. i thought i'd make a thread to warn everyone anyway, i know the ban isn't that long but it's still frustrating.

lawrawrrr
11-07-2012, 06:24 PM
someone trying to get more patrol bans prob :l really sucks...

Samantha
11-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Sigh getting worse and worse.

Red
11-07-2012, 06:25 PM
wow, that is absolutely ridiculous ;o Thought they would be able to tell a wired message?
Tweet this room to the patrol acc!

Fifty-Six
11-07-2012, 06:28 PM
That's annoying. I got banned for the same thing a few days ago but luckily it was only a 24 hr.

David
11-07-2012, 06:28 PM
god sake jurv cant take you anywhere

sex
11-07-2012, 06:31 PM
so you dont want those tiki corners?
whats the room do you know or who owned it and we can all just report it lol

PinkLumos
11-07-2012, 06:35 PM
I just got that same message and i didn't do ****.. :/

Jurv
11-07-2012, 06:35 PM
so you dont want those tiki corners?
whats the room do you know or who owned it and we can all just report it lol

yeah i do want them its only a 24hr ban lmao and i dont have a clue i was only in there for like a minute

..:lukeachu:..
11-07-2012, 06:36 PM
it has JUST happened to me!!

Kushja
11-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Just recieved a call from the Helper tool; user insisted that I came to the room. So I came to the room, entered and the wired on entry text came up saying "Let me stick my magic wand inside you" .. next thing, I was banned for a day for sexual role-play. I have just tweeted Paul and HRedalert, I was pretty sure that they had set a system that defined User text and wired text; this is outrageous.
Calling for Help and then getting banned through someones ridiculous actions; brilliant..

sex
11-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Just recieved a call from the Helper tool; user insisted that I came to the room. So I came to the room, entered and the wired on entry text came up saying "Let me stick my magic wand inside you" .. next thing, I was banned for a day for sexual role-play. I have just tweeted Paul and HRedalert, I was pretty sure that they had set a system that defined User text and wired text; this is outrageous.
Calling for Help and then getting banned through someones ridiculous actions; brilliant..

OMG LMAO THAT IS GREAT

Kushja
11-07-2012, 06:42 PM
---------- Post added 11-07-2012 at 07:42 PM ----------

OMG LMAO THAT IS GREAT

Genius but ******* awful.

Jurv
11-07-2012, 06:44 PM

yeah that's the same room i was in! all i was doing was shopping for furniture :(

MKR&*42
11-07-2012, 06:44 PM

LMFAO THAT'S AMAZING.

Wow seriously, that's actually brilliant. Sorry about the ban though aha. I would have presumed they'd tell the difference between wired/normal speech to.

LOL.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!