PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Staff in Habbox Event!

..:lukeachu:..
12-07-2012, 07:37 PM
I have just entered Santa-my-Nana's Room to play don't roll a six and have just seen a Habbo Staff member walk into the room! Here name is Cupcaek and she has no other badge except her habbo staff badge on! It says on her profile that she is offline yet she is moving and double clicking the dice when it is moved to her! She is now talking. People ask her questions like 'What is it like being staff' but does not reply. Though habbo staff are also players to should they be really showing of there badge to people around or should they be spying in rooms? Most do spy in rooms to monitor what is happening.
Here is her profile:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2nujdxd.jpg

---------- Post added 12-07-2012 at 07:37 PM ----------

Here is a picture of the room.

http://i50.tinypic.com/w8owo3.jpg

Fifty-Six
12-07-2012, 07:38 PM
She use her mod powers to rig the dice and win? haha its cool she was in it :D

santa-my-nana
12-07-2012, 07:40 PM
she didnt win but i felt so privaliged, and I think its right what she did and she answered a fair few questions other habbo staff would not. she said she was there for just fun.

MKR&*42
12-07-2012, 07:42 PM
1) It says she's offline because she's appearing offline, it also explains why you cannot see her last login date.
2) Sure she was in Mathew;s or Jurv;s event the other day idek?

Why has she put a weird outfit on? :P

santa-my-nana
12-07-2012, 07:43 PM
1) It says she's offline because she's appearing offline, it also explains why you cannot see her last login date.

probably to appear like a normal person. and true but I feel like that, feel so happy

:odey:
12-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Cute that she actually played the game, haa,
Most of the time they don't even speak.. :P

..:lukeachu:..
12-07-2012, 07:45 PM

Lol, no Idea. If she was habbo staff wouldn't she probably have VIP? If i was her I would atleast put something better on!

MKR&*42
12-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Lol, no Idea. If she was habbo staff wouldn't she probably have VIP? If i was her I would atleast put something better on!

She does have VIP, her outfit before that was that of a VIP outfit. I guess (As santa-my-nana basically said), she's just trying to make it seem that's she's trying to fit in with normal users and not seem so elite? aha idk :L

MissAlice
12-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Really good of her to put in an appearance, shame she forget to get dressed ;)

12-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Maybe she'll get involved some more and sign up to HxF.. haa :)
I think the staff badge 'makes her seem elite', no point rolling with a non vip outfit if that's the reason :P

Jurv
12-07-2012, 07:58 PM
she's really nice. bless her, hahaha!

http://i.imgur.com/V1E3F.png

hopefully she'll still be around for habbox's huge summer event and get involved then too

lawrawrrr
12-07-2012, 08:01 PM
She was in the helpdesk too!! She seems very active, nice to see staff online :)

12-07-2012, 08:10 PM
she's really nice. bless her, hahaha!

http://i.imgur.com/V1E3F.png

hopefully she'll still be around for habbox's huge summer event and get involved then too

Aww she is cute, bless her <3
Would be fab if she actually became a fan over summer, haha ;)

Mathew
12-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Yessss, I posted about her here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=753537
So glad she's continuing to visit the events - Habbo really need more people like this. :)

Samantha
12-07-2012, 08:39 PM
She was obviously playing Cozzie Change before coming to your event Pennie ;).

Nice that she played though!

Jarkie
12-07-2012, 08:58 PM
She seems to be stalking habbox events lately! and why is she dressed like that...

OllzIsTasty
13-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Brings back the old days of Habbo staff getting involved in the Habbo community. Habbo is changing for the best, hiring some good and friendly moderators. :)

BOOMitsGINA
13-07-2012, 12:36 AM
That was really nice of her to come and join in! :) She was really friendly :)
When i said on air she was at the event everyone rushed in aha so was nice to see all the listeners :)

OllzIsTasty
13-07-2012, 12:38 AM
That was really nice of her to come and join in! :) She was really friendly :)
When i said on air she was at the event everyone rushed in aha so was nice to see all the listeners :)

You are just lucky..

Anyways we need more staff coming into events. This may help HabboxLive listeners rise haha. ;)

Suspective
13-07-2012, 07:13 AM
Good for Habbox, that staff members are deciding to visit our events.

And like others have said, it might improve our listeners numbers which would be a plus. :D

Empired
13-07-2012, 07:29 AM
I've seen her quite a bit in Habbox rooms now.. Maybe we have a fan :o

Aaron
13-07-2012, 04:24 PM
She seems to be lurking around Habbox Events/rooms - atleast the staff are showing up in-client a bit more now! :P

Hopefully it's a step in the right direction for Sulake.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!