PDA

View Full Version : Azealia Banks - Fantasea Mixtape

Plebings
12-07-2012, 08:48 PM
discussion on this, i'll probably get in trouble if i posted a link, so i'll just say google is your friend.

didn't have that high hopes really, the preview tracks were just so-so but they really fit well within the mixtape. tracks like esta noche, paradiso, jumanji, **** up the fun. all great. such a tease having the one minute teaser songs in. ugh.

album in september, very excited now - sounds like its going to be more dance/house and it's produced by one of my favourites, paul epworth!

http://c438342.r42.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Azealia-Banks-Fantasea-Mixtape-Artwork.jpeg

Ellz
14-07-2012, 03:05 PM
omg i love this mixtape, listened to it loads since it was released haha. If your not into rap and stuff, i'd advise you not to download it becuase you wont like it

Judas
15-07-2012, 09:46 AM
I liked it, first couple of tracks in I was pretty disappointed (random prodigy cover to open? da ***?) but then from the new version of **** up the fun onwards I enjoyed. favs are fierce, chips, luxury and esta noche. I wish she could've at least re-recorded L8R if she felt she had to put it on there lol it sounds so out of place cos it was recorded ages ago and she sounds like she's on helium... But great first mixtape all in all.

Becca
15-07-2012, 10:50 AM
oh my god i love her she's brilliant

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!