PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Guardian Website/Fansite

PixelWarning
13-07-2012, 05:39 AM
I figured I would share this here and see what ya'll had to say...

http://habboguardians.com/

Kushja
13-07-2012, 05:49 AM
Nice spot ;)

Fifty-Six
13-07-2012, 05:59 AM
wonder which staff suck up made this. lol :P

PixelWarning
13-07-2012, 06:26 AM
wonder which staff suck up made this. lol :P

Rude.

Fifty-Six
13-07-2012, 06:32 AM
Rude.
I was serious. Is it really necessary for someone to take matters into their own hands and create their own special "Habbo Guardians" site? If it's a Sulake site.. great. If not, leave it alone and let them run the program. We don't even know who the Guardians are or who they will be...

PixelWarning
13-07-2012, 06:42 AM
I was serious. Is it really necessary for someone to take matters into their own hands and create their own special "Habbo Guardians" site? If it's a Sulake site.. great. If not, leave it alone and let them run the program. We don't even know who the Guardians are or who they will be...

I don't think you understand the true intent of the site. =-\

MatthewRMG
13-07-2012, 08:01 AM
I don't think you understand the true intent of the site. =-\

What is the true intent of the site, then?

Swearwolf
13-07-2012, 09:01 AM
"not a sulake thing" or w.e it says lmao whoever made it shouldnt waste their time

Laurensh1
13-07-2012, 11:32 AM
http://who.is/whois/habboguardians.com/

Swearwolf
13-07-2012, 02:17 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post private information

Munex
13-07-2012, 02:33 PM
What could this site possibly offer that keeps people safe? Ridiculous - just a ploy to become habbo-famous/noticed by Paul, in my opinion.

Pigperson
13-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Lol I don't know why this has been made when we're not even sure what it truly is.

Will

MatthewRMG
13-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Plot twist: The Habbo Guardians project is renamed to something entirely different.

Aaron
13-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Bit silly that it was created - we haven't seen or have been told what this Habbo Guardians project will consist of.

Halas
13-07-2012, 05:39 PM
How da heck people have time for this

Jazz
13-07-2012, 07:43 PM
What could this site possibly offer that keeps people safe? Ridiculous - just a ploy to become habbo-famous/noticed by Paul, in my opinion.

I agree with this!

Jarkie
13-07-2012, 08:10 PM

Haha so true! be interesting how this site turns out.

Swearwolf
13-07-2012, 08:14 PM
got my wrist slapped for posting information on the internet that i found on the internet

Fifty-Six
13-07-2012, 08:16 PM
does the domain infringe on Sulakes copyright? did they trademark habbo guardians? be funny if they did and the site gets shut down.

GommeInc
13-07-2012, 10:32 PM
does the domain infringe on Sulakes copyright? did they trademark habbo guardians? be funny if they did and the site gets shut down.
They could be if Sulake feels they're acting as an official for Sulake. It depends what the site intends to do. At the moment it seems it's just trying to grab some attention for a system that is just going to flop anyway.

Red
13-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Pretty sure sulake should be making it, not you...

Yonder
14-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Wow what happened to Habbox, i feel like i am reading ClubHabbo forums right now, just flamming anyone and everyone for any post that is made.

On point, why not belongs you do it right and revolve around safety with:

- tips and hints to protect Habbos
- guardian list and info
- guides
- etc etc

PixelWarning
14-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Wow what happened to Habbox, i feel like i am reading ClubHabbo forums right now, just flamming anyone and everyone for any post that is made.

On point, why not belongs you do it right and revolve around safety with:

- tips and hints to protect Habbos
- guardian list and info
- guides
- etc etc

Thank you for being someone who isn't here to flame and bash. Your comments were actually well thought out and you had nice things to say so you said them. If only some people's children learned to keep their nasty, rude, comments to themselves.

Additionally,

None of you have actually seen the site, nor do you know what it offers, yet you claim to be experts as to what it will entail. My mistake for sharing it with you, I won't make that mistake again.

Fifty-Six
14-07-2012, 04:38 AM
Thank you for being someone who isn't here to flame and bash. Your comments were actually well thought out and you had nice things to say so you said them. If only some people's children learned to keep their nasty, rude, comments to themselves.

Additionally,

None of you have actually seen the site, nor do you know what it offers, yet you claim to be experts as to what it will entail. My mistake for sharing it with you, I won't make that mistake again.

I figured I would share this here and see what ya'll had to say...

http://habboguardians.com/

You asked for an opinion and I gave it. My view, though it may seem harsh, is a valid one. I don't think it's anyones business to start their own Habbo Guardians site when the program hasn't even been launched, let alone announced who will be participating. Leave the moderating and program running to Habbo. It's one others get involved and start to direct things themselves that we get into a mess. That's all I was saying. If you weren't ready for critical response to the link, you shouldn't have posted it. And bear in mind that one of this is directed at you, only towards the website.

PixelWarning
14-07-2012, 09:06 AM
If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all. Case and point.

GommeInc
14-07-2012, 09:17 AM
If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all. Case and point.
Case re-opened! Don't ask for what they have to say :P

The site seems to hint that it is owned or run by Habbo Guardians, judging by the slogan "Here to keep you safe". It seems an odd site to have for a fansite, but I guess we all have to wait and see what happens when this Guardian system comes into existence.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!