PDA

View Full Version : Mods in rooms.

iBlueBox
13-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Ever since the unmute, and we do know that Paul said Mods will have more a presence in rooms.

Now if you go to like any type of dating, party type , club related room, You'll find a mod just sitting at the door.

http://i.imgur.com/1Pcej.png

Lewis
13-07-2012, 08:04 PM
nice to see :)

Fifty-Six
13-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Probably there because people used CFH to call them/report. But it's good to see them in the hotel now.

Jarkie
13-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Nice to see them I guess. :)

Kardan
13-07-2012, 08:13 PM
I have the impression that these MODs are just bots? I mean, that MOD username looks randomised to me, and if there's one in *each* dating room, surely they have to be automated?

Jazz
14-07-2012, 09:38 AM
yeah, me and my friend saw a mod in his room a couple days ago. Nice to see really :-)

lawrawrrr
14-07-2012, 10:41 AM
I have the impression that these MODs are just bots? I mean, that MOD username looks randomised to me, and if there's one in *each* dating room, surely they have to be automated?

I think it's just an odd username, but he/she is a real mod!

Choremet - User Care - Moderator COM
MOD-AlduinIbnLahad - User Care - Moderator COM
MOD-yeann - User Care - Moderator COM
MOD-D@m1n089 - User Care - Moderator COM
MOD-Daguil - User Care - Moderator COM
MOD-SAMURAI21 - User Care - Moderator COM
Rituc - User Care - Moderator COM
Stum - User Care - Moderator COM
TEGGI - User Care - Moderator COM
Unitisi - User Care - Moderator COM
UPEC - User Care - Moderator COM

It is nice to see they're doing something. Even if just responding to a c4h, they're still actually turning up!

xxMATTGxx
14-07-2012, 11:13 AM
It's nice to see them being in rooms again like the old times. I'm sure all Mods know a days have odd names :P

tm
14-07-2012, 11:28 AM
It is great to see. Hopefully people will start to believe that mods actually exist now.

Hollie
14-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Yeah it's good to see them around, even if they are just responding to calls for help, at least they're turning up!

Chris
14-07-2012, 11:48 AM
It's reassuring to see them in rooms. Hopefully this is a good sign that moderation quality is on the up!

Empired
14-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Yes, I certainly feel better knowing that MODs exist. I had no idea before :(

DPS
14-07-2012, 10:26 PM
who cares? they dont stop me from doing anything

.Joshua.
14-07-2012, 10:42 PM
I Wouldn't Say There Bots In Anyway, But as most of you have said, its nice to see some mods about, since the channel four investagation Paul the "CEO of sulake" Has been sorting staff out, so habbo itself has a more moderated system "its a little too moderated"

Kind Regards,

who cares? they dont stop me from doing anything

They Care, about you're safty through out habbo. and they can stop you from doing anything, as thats why they included the limited chat, and you will recieve a ban sooner if you obay there warnings nor the habbo way.

DPS
15-07-2012, 11:10 AM
I Wouldn't Say There Bots In Anyway, But as most of you have said, its nice to see some mods about, since the channel four investagation Paul the "CEO of sulake" Has been sorting staff out, so habbo itself has a more moderated system "its a little too moderated"

Kind Regards,

They Care, about you're safty through out habbo. and they can stop you from doing anything, as thats why they included the limited chat, and you will recieve a ban sooner if you obay there warnings nor the habbo way.

Dont need someone looking after me, im not some stupid 12-16 year old.

.Joshua.
15-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Dont need someone looking after me, im not some stupid 12-16 year old.

Now now, no need to be rude heres two things,

1. i wasn't looking after you
2. i was just given you advise and answering you're question.

Rudeness towards other people... theres no need when there just answering a question as i did so when you asked one "who cares" was you're question

Jorc
15-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Its nice to see them back in rooms, hopefully they add more mods with MOD- in their name and hopefully they become more active.

Lingo10
16-07-2012, 01:54 AM
I agree. Great to have some of them back. I remember the glory days of back in 2005-2006, many mods in rooms and they actually were loads of help.

CaptainAce
16-07-2012, 12:34 PM
It's brilliant to see them roaming around in rooms once more. Definitely a good sign.

Seikou
16-07-2012, 01:01 PM
it is nice to finally see some mods around the hotel :-)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!