PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been to a fancy restaurant?

Eric
14-07-2012, 04:01 PM
have you ever been to a fancy and posh restaurant? a fine dining restaurant? had a bad or good experience? what did you order? did it taste good?

never been to a fancy restaurant once but i would like to. i know there's a fine dining restaurant around my place where they serve french, japanese, spanish cuisines and etc. and of course they're overpriced.

lawrawrrr
14-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Yeah a few, only twice in this country though! Usually go for my birthday/family birthdays!

Empired
14-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Yeah, we go out at least once a month some place nice. Obviously we have favourites but we try different places too (we being my family and my brother's fiance). I usually order something vegetarian and covered in some weird glop. It usually looks amazing and I'm scared to eat it 'cause I'll mess it up. Most restaurants like that have pretty good food, but some don't. Just like "normal" restaurants.

LiquidLuck.
19-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Mainly during the summer, me and my family go all the time. Either to japanese, chinese, indian, portuguese or whatever. They are over priced, but the food is great. Mainly if it's really exotic.

geo
19-07-2012, 01:19 PM
erm yeah i have quite a few times for family members birthday. i don't really care about them, i mean it's nice, but from the places i've been to the food hasn't always been something i've enjoyed so for me it wasn't worth it and i didn't really like it. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!