PDA

View Full Version : [Ancients] Jungle codes and a few Savannah codes

MKR&*42
14-07-2012, 06:13 PM
@Red (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81989); hate u. I DON'T BELIEVE THESE HAVE BEEN MENTIONED ALREADY, if they have then I'm sorry :(

New codes for the Savannah week - k scrap that it's 1 line edited:

+ landing.view.africaSavannah.catalogpromo.bodytext= Leaving the desert the Ancients found themselves in the harsh Savannah, but the journey was long and some decided to stay and make a home in the long grass. Thank God they changed it from previously "Get it while it's hot etc.".

New codes for the Jungle week (includes the theme if you want a week and a bit head start LOL):

+ landing.view.africaJungle.catalogpromo.bodytext=Th e Ancients found a paradise within the deep jungle, living among the trees to escape the dangers of the ground, some say they built their homes higher and higher before disappearing altogether...
+ roomcompetition.africaJungle.name (http://roomcompetition.africajungle.name/)=Tree-Fort Competition
+ landing.view.africaJungle.catalogpromo.button=Chec k it out
+ landing.view.africaJungle.catalogpromo.caption=Jun gle Furni
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.africaJungle.submit.b odytext=Build an epic Tree-Fort to escape the dangers of the jungle style and enter it in our room decoration competition to earn sweet, sweet prizes! Click on the button below to take part!
+ landing.view.competition.hof.africaJungle.rankdesc .leader=Tree-Fort room competition winner
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.africaJungle.submit.c aption=Take part in the Tree-Fort room competition!
+ landing.view.competition.hof.africaJungle.rankdesc .other=Tree-Fort room competition runner-up
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.africaJungle.vote.cap tion=It's time to choose the best Tree-Fort room!
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.africaJungle.vote.bod ytext=Click the button below to check out the rooms submitted for the competition and vote.
+ promotedroomcategory.africaJungle=Tree-Fort Competition Winners

Badge codes ye:

+ badge_desc_ancients_jungle_rcr_3=For participating in the Tree-fort room competition
+ badge_desc_ancients_jungle_rcr_2=For finishing in top 100 in the Tree-fort room competition
+ badge_desc_ancients_jungle_rcr_1=For finishing in top 10 in the Tree-fort room competition
+ badge_name_ancients_jungle_rcr_3=Tree-Fort Builder (Summer 2012)
+ badge_name_ancients_jungle_rcr_2=Master Tree-Fort Builder(Summer 2012)
+ badge_name_ancients_jungle_rcr_1=Epic-Tree Fort Commander (Summer 2012)
+ badge_name_ancients_jungle=Ancient Map Part IV
+ badge_desc_ancients_jungle=For following in the Footsteps Of The Ancients

Hmm interesting they added Summer 2012 onto the badges. Anyway, the theme is Tree-Fort in a week and a bits time if you didnt gather somehow LOL. I also don't know whether "Jungle furni" hints new furni or just various furni ranges put together. Unless some of the stuff me/matt posted was for the jungle theme and not savannah idk!!!!

Fifty-Six
14-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Guess we're building a tree fort next? Thanks for findin these :)

geo
14-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Building a tree... great. I would really hope we didn't have to build a tree haha. :P

Jarkie
14-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Lol not many people will be entering the comp again. Not after boosting and maze rooms won. Cos there will now be copycats!

MKR&*42
14-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Lol not many people will be entering the comp again. Not after boosting and maze rooms won. Cos there will now be copycats!

Worst thing is, for the last room building comp (as far as I can tell) all you need is to have the Sand Patch released in the Egypt range :/.

competition.requiredFurniture=africaDesert,anc_hot _sands,anc_pyramid_block,anc_trophy_sstone;africaS avannah,anc_ele_grass,anc_ele_rock,pink_flamingo;a fricaJungle,anc_hot_sands

Jarkie
14-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Worst thing is, for the last room building comp (as far as I can tell) all you need is to have the Sand Patch released in the Egypt range :/.

competition.requiredFurniture=africaDesert,anc_hot _sands,anc_pyramid_block,anc_trophy_sstone;africaS avannah,anc_ele_grass,anc_ele_rock,pink_flamingo;a fricaJungle,anc_hot_sands

Wow. just wow.

MKR&*42
14-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Wow. just wow.

Mhm, so I reckon we can expect that wired maze to win again lol? :L

Jarkie
14-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Mhm, so I reckon we can expect that wired maze to win again lol? :L

And the 'Habbo train' PLUS many copycats :rolleyes:

MKR&*42
14-07-2012, 10:34 PM
And the 'Habbo train' PLUS many copycats :rolleyes:

What's the 'Habbo train'

I SERIOUSLY DONT PLAY THE HOTEL, HELP ME OUT HERE :(

Pigperson
14-07-2012, 10:35 PM
This new stuff looks really good!

Will

Jarkie
14-07-2012, 10:48 PM
What's the 'Habbo train'

I SERIOUSLY DONT PLAY THE HOTEL, HELP ME OUT HERE :(

Its a boosting room that boost your skateboard achives. Which came third in this room comp.

MKR&*42
14-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Its a boosting room that boost your skateboard achives. Which came third in this room comp.

What wow. ok. Flaming ridiculous lmfao, Paul really has no clue does he :S I mean it's fairer because we can all vote but when ridiculous rooms like that and a wired maze get into the top 10... just no :S

Jendro
15-07-2012, 02:59 AM
I seriously won't be entering any of those competitions anymore if there won't be a judge of some kind ;) Doesn't keep me from building rooms anyway! :) As the prizes are badges and a mention only, just designing for the comp's sake is insane already.

karter
15-07-2012, 04:01 AM
i am not bothered to complete my room if people are winning by making mazes and boosters. i will make a crap room. the staff needs to see what a joke this has become.

JerseySafety
15-07-2012, 10:00 AM
yeah geoff came 3rd, some boosting wired maze came 1st. ridiculous comps, staff should judge none of this voting and popularity ****.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!