PDA

View Full Version : What UK Political Party Do You Support?

.Joshua.
14-07-2012, 08:36 PM
What UK political party do you support?

Labour?
Conservative?
Liberal?
Democrats?
UKIP?

What party do you support and why do you support them? What policys do you like about the party you support?
Do you think the party should be in power?

I Support The Labour Politial Party.

the.games
14-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Conservative all the way!

MKR&*42
14-07-2012, 08:44 PM
U.K.I.P (and I think I always have tbh?) lol even though I know next to nothing about politics lmfao :/
@-:Undertaker:- (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24233); will love me though x

dbgtz
14-07-2012, 08:47 PM
I Support The Labour Politial Party.

Labour... Oh dear.

I support UKIP. Most of their policies make sense (which I can't be bothered to list, but just read their manifesto and you'll see), however the big one being the relationship with Europe. I pester people I know about it, infact today I may have got my grandparents to vote for them in 2015.

kuzkasate
14-07-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm a Labour lad. Anyone who supports the Tories deserves -rep

.Joshua.
14-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Labour... Oh dear.

I support UKIP. Most of their policies make sense (which I can't be bothered to list, but just read their manifesto and you'll see), however the big one being the relationship with Europe. I pester people I know about it, infact today I may have got my grandparents to vote for them in 2015.

Well, I Do change what i support from time to time, wich may sound awkward but i'v always supported labour.

Red
14-07-2012, 08:54 PM
The Democratic Unionist Party

dbgtz
14-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Well, I Do change what i support from time to time, wich may sound awkward but i usally support UKIP

How old are you?

Empired
14-07-2012, 09:01 PM
I don't know anything about politics. As long as the guys in charge don't make me go to school for longer.
Intersocial; "Isn't Obama that Chinese guy?" OMG LOOL

MKR&*42
14-07-2012, 09:02 PM
I don't know anything about politics. As long as the guys in charge don't make me go to school for longer.
@Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); "Isn't Obama that Chinese guy?" OMG LOOL

Omg yes omg. you didn't even know who David Cameron was oml.

Clueless :/

Empired
14-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Omg yes omg. you didn't even know who David Cameron was oml.

Clueless :/
Yeah. Was busy living back in the days when Blair was Prime Minister.

Puma!
15-07-2012, 05:03 AM
Labour/Greens

I hate the tories, lib-dems don't really do anything and UKIP - one-issue party.

-:Undertaker:-
15-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Labour/Greens

I hate the tories, lib-dems don't really do anything and UKIP - one-issue party.

The entire manifesto can be found at this link http://www.ukip.org/content/ukip-policies... which contains hundreds of policies, many more than the Lib/Lab/Con.

UKIP of course, but political parties don't really matter to me - if UKIP turned out to be liars and incompetent in government like the others, then I wouldn't vote for them again.. it's as simple as that. Voting isn't and shouldn't be a religion, it should be who you think is best to carry out the policies you support, and who you think will actually carry them out as opposed to talk about them at election time.

Plod
15-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Personally I don't understand how any can vote for Lib/Con. At face value they're opposites, but in actual fact they're the same **** just different toilets. People moan about Labour "letting all da immigrants in" when immigrants also arrived in large numbers when Thatcher was in power too, likewise people moan about the Tories making cuts when Labour planned to make those cuts as well. Labour also took us to Iraq and Afghanistan and as a result we've lost around ~500 servicemen (& women).. for what? All our contribution to those wars have done is made us more at risk, 7/7 happened four years after we invaded Afghanistan and two years after we invaded Iraq. Perhaps it wouldn't have happened if we'd minded our business? The sad thing is, the war in Afghanistan won't even be won. You only have to look at history to know that, we failed there in the past and the Soviets failed there in the 1980s (it was like their version of Vietnam) even though they were far more brutal.

Anyway before I go off on a tangent, I just think Lib/Lab (and Lib Dem) are the mainstream corporatist parties and have no interest in any of them. At least people who vote for UKIP, RESPECT or even, dare I say it, BNP or the BFP are trying to make a difference rather than voting out of tribalism ("My parents always voted Labour/Tory, so I will too"). Mainstream partisan politics also annoys me, making petty snipes at eachother 24/7, but rarely actually resolving issues.

/Rant

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!