PDA

View Full Version : [Building] savannah room

geo
16-07-2012, 03:19 PM
meh, couldn't really be bothered with this one because of the walls and stacking on furni. didn't wanna waste my time if a booster was gonna win! :P

here's mine:

http://i.imgur.com/6MP7t.png

won't really be changing it as i'm just in it to try getting the got in the top one hundred badge, but any suggestions will be appreciated for a room i might make in the future i guess. :)
Samanfa; hey look, it's you!

karter
16-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Loving the new look Samanfa;

lol. anyways. great room!! love the shallow water and rock block part. although you might wanna add some lupines, duck grass or w/e on the grass patches :)

geo
16-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Loving the new look @Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263);

lol. anyways. great room!! love the shallow water and rock block part. although you might wanna add some lupines, duck grass or w/e on the grass patches :)

get what ya mean, was tempted to stack stuff on but really can't be bothered haha. :P

yeah samanfa is looking good!!

Samantha
16-07-2012, 03:38 PM
LMAO omg...Georgia did I buy you that?

Anyway I like the room, I entered too it's more of a waterfall beach random thing though.

I like how you've placed the Water Patches and one side contrasts with the other in mood :P.

geo
16-07-2012, 03:42 PM
LMAO omg...Georgia did I buy you that?

Anyway I like the room, I entered too it's more of a waterfall beach random thing though.

I like how you've placed the Water Patches and one side contrasts with the other in mood :P.

yeah you did lmao!!

i was gonna use the walls all the way around the room but i really hate how they hide furni and stuff and didn't really wanna work to get around it, so i just used jungle walls as i guess they kinda go with the theme. :P thanks

PinkLumos
16-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Wow i absolutley love it. You did a great job. I love the Savannah Furni (:

Jarkie
16-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Really good! :) well done!

Kyle
16-07-2012, 04:16 PM
the ditch corner meant to be there? I hate how odd rooms look because of the savannah overlapping and having to find a substitute poster!! Could do with some more in the water and maybe double click the jungles to give some depth. love it though, especially the rhino - great representation.

geo
16-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Wow i absolutley love it. You did a great job. I love the Savannah Furni (:

thank youu xx

Really good! :) well done!

the ditch corner meant to be there? I hate how odd rooms look because of the savannah overlapping and having to find a substitute poster!! Could do with some more in the water and maybe double click the jungles to give some depth. love it though, especially the rhino - great representation.

oh yeah, i just wanted it to look like some water was going around the edge. i tried adding other stuff but the walls were just ruining it, haha. :( i've changed the jungle walls so they're a bit lighter, thanks for the idea. best of luck with your design, hope it gets into the top 10. :) xx

Fifty-Six
16-07-2012, 07:31 PM
I like the little water area in the rocks. Good luck :D

Chris
16-07-2012, 07:35 PM
It's quite plain but still very good :D

geo
16-07-2012, 07:51 PM
I like the little water area in the rocks. Good luck :D

It's quite plain but still very good :D

thank youuu both xx

Rainbow
16-07-2012, 10:25 PM
omg, this is really nice and cute georgia! :D good luck xx

Pigperson
16-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Looks quite nice :)

Will

Seikou
17-07-2012, 06:35 PM
its simple but really good, i like it, good luck xo

geo
17-07-2012, 06:43 PM
omg, this is really nice and cute georgia! :D good luck xx

thank you char xxxxxxx

Looks quite nice :)

Will

its simple but really good, i like it, good luck xo

thank you carrot! xx

Aaron
20-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Looks really good Georgia, I love it. Great job! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!