PDA

View Full Version : Blazing Sun

andoo89
16-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Like the design of it - might rise in value once removed from catalogue and not re-released.

Is the Blazing Sun a good rare to bulk up on?

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Not sure if it will be a rare, and most people when they want a sun in their room use the totem one.. S: Plus if you stack a lot of them together, it's even brighter.. Also the fact that it's not that expensive so a lot of people will buy it. Not sure how it will turn out.

Fifty-Six
16-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Like the design of it - might rise in value once removed from catalogue and not re-released.

Is the Blazing Sun a good rare to bulk up on?

Depends on if they re-release it or not, really. However I think it should rise a bit, don't expect a huge rise, but the value should increase. In the marketplace it's sitting at 16c right now on two offers, but those are probably just to jack up the value. I'd buy a few.

Samantha
16-07-2012, 09:50 PM
I think it could probably act as a Seasonal Rare? Sun for summer and beaches which are more popular in the season associated with them.

Kyle
16-07-2012, 09:52 PM
You're better off buying bulk of things that people will use lots of, i.e. the grass and stone blocks, as they'll probably rise a good 1-2c per once they're removed from the catalogue.

Pigperson
16-07-2012, 10:36 PM
I think it is a good furni to have though as the only alternative is the totem planet which is very expensive.

Will

JerseySafety
17-07-2012, 04:43 AM
Yeah, everything in the 'new' savannah range is worth buying - except maybe the walls cause they are ugly, those bones - bit plain but they may rise - grass blocks not sure - they are ugly but the rest will be worth it.

iBlueBox
17-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Other thing is with this furniture, Is if Im honest not a lot of people have been buying it. Especially after the first egyptian room competition because boosters won.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!