PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED!!

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:10 PM
OH MY GOD GUYS SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL THIS IS:

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "You have been banned until 13-12-2023 11:08:52. News flash: Habbo has zero tolerance for unauthorized access to accounts or systems. Please review the Habbo Way and Terms for acceptable usage.". The ban will expire at 12/13/23 10:08 AM (GMT -0500) Eastern Time.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE AEQTHNWERTHWQERAH HELP!

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:11 AM ----------

omg I had one year VIP and and I just traded all my rares to that account!!! OMG! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! I'm in panic srsly I don't even understand the reason I got banned!

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo News & Rumours' to here as more suited

GoldenMerc
16-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Not sure if you didn't realise but this isn't news...

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Not sure if you didn't realise but this isn't news...

What isnt?

Jarkie
16-07-2012, 11:13 PM
You've posted this in the wrong bit... However

Really really hard luck! :'(my sig just proves this tbh.

MKR&*42
16-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Ngl, although this isn't news.. doesn't mean you can't reply especially considering it says:

"News flash: Habbo has zero tolerance for unauthorized access to accounts or systems.

Un-needed sarcasm by Sulake really :S. no need to say "News Flash" o.o.

--

Hm also, it was clearly you on the acc. Cupcaek ;) ;). Kidding

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:14 PM
You've posted this in the wrong bit... However

Really really hard luck! :'(my sig just proves this tbh.

I'm in panic! Don't have time to find out where to post it! >.<
But seriously why was I banned?

Nick
16-07-2012, 11:15 PM

Well what did you do lol

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Ngl, although this isn't news.. doesn't mean you can't reply especially considering it says:

Un-needed sarcasm by Sulake really :S. no need to say "News Flash" o.o.

--

Hm also, it was clearly you on the acc. Cupcaek ;) ;). Kidding

Lol but srsly I might be sounding stupid or whatever, but was it for using two accounts? S:

Kyle
shouldnt hack then

Jarkie

The only thing I can think of is that someone has said that you're using their account. Open a ticket now!: https://help.habbo.com/home

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Well what did you do lol
If it is for using two accounts, I just loggued into my friend's account to pick all my rares back. S: Stopped using it when the trading was done. And this was yesterday.. (the 15th basicly).

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:17 AM ----------

The only thing I can think of is that someone has said that you're using their account. Open a ticket now!: https://help.habbo.com/home
What the hell. Seriously was that it? Because that is bull ****...

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:18 AM ----------

shouldnt hack then
LOL I don't hack. WAIT! I told Mathew I was going to hack him.. but I was joking! Seriously what the hell..

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:18 AM ----------

I feel like crying lol... I have everything in that account... everything..

Mathew
16-07-2012, 11:20 PM
I've just been banned due to Habbic false reporting me.... how do you send a help tool request due to the ID being blocked? I wrote one out but I can't view my existing requests... does it still send and I'll get a reply through email? :rolleyes:

Jarkie
16-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Tell you what though, these ban messages pretty much hold no detail. I think they should add more of a message, like a proper reasons, for example: You have been banned for hacking; Proven by other user reports and IP/Mac cross-examination. BUT That will never happen LOL.

Kyle
16-07-2012, 11:23 PM
oh so you got banned for threatening to hack mathew

lmao i have a ban like that

4 years later....................

good luck

MissAlice
16-07-2012, 11:23 PM
If it is for using two accounts, I just loggued into my friend's account to pick all my rares back. S: Stopped using it when the trading was done. And this was yesterday.. (the 15th basicly).

I feel like crying lol... I have everything in that account... everything..

So you have been account sharing. Which is asking for trouble. All it needs is your friend to say someone has been on her account and taken furni.

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:24 PM
I've just been banned due to Habbic false reporting me.... how do you send a help tool request due to the ID being blocked? I wrote one out but I can't view my existing requests... does it still send and I'll get a reply through email? :rolleyes:
You got banned now too? o.o I can't view my existing requests either.. S:

Jarkie
16-07-2012, 11:24 PM
So you have been account sharing. Which is asking for trouble. All it needs is your friend to say someone has been on her account and taken furni.

Yep and BOOM - Perm ban.

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Tell you what though, these ban messages pretty much hold no detail. I think they should add more of a message, like a proper reasons, for example: You have been banned for hacking; Proven by other user reports and IP/Mac cross-examination. BUT That will never happen LOL.

I agree.. I already complained to them saying I was joking around with Mathew.. I hope they give me back my account >.< I have everything in it..

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:26 AM ----------

oh so you got banned for threatening to hack mathew

lmao i have a ban like that

4 years later....................

good luck

LOL seriously? I need my account back!! I'll complain untill I get it :/

Mathew
16-07-2012, 11:26 PM
how do you know if the help request has registered...? when you click submit it just loads the ID page..

Samantha
Two accounts logged in with same IPs, before then the other account logs on through a different ip you are now trading furni over not considering to put a random born in the trade over just so the scam message doesnt come up therefore it appears you are hacking so get banned.

LiquidLuck.

My friend doesn't come online anymore and he let me use his account.. Lol. He would never do that, he doesn't even care about Habbo anymore.

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:27 AM ----------

Yep and BOOM - Perm ban.
Not the reason for my ban.. Lol.

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:28 AM ----------

how do you know if the help request has registered...? when you click submit it just loads the ID page..

When I requested help it said this: You're almost done creating your request.We sent you an email to verify your request as you are not logged in. You can also log in now to verify your request.

I have no idea what to do with it S:

Kyle
16-07-2012, 11:29 PM
You can't appeal from the email that you use(d) to log in AFAIK as the ban is a full ID ban. I'd suggest opening a new ticket with a different email so you can track it properly. I think they're working on fixing this error.

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Two accounts logged in with same IPs, before then the other account logs on through a different ip you are now trading furni over not considering to put a random born in the trade over just so the scam message doesnt come up therefore it appears you are hacking so get banned.

How can I deal with it then? Can't a person have a safe account? All rich people in Habbo do. Why don't THEY get banned? :/

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:30 AM ----------

You can't appeal from the email that you use(d) to log in AFAIK as the ban is a full ID ban. I'd suggest opening a new ticket with a different email so you can track it properly. I think they're working on fixing this error.
So I need to create a new account to make a request?

Kyle
16-07-2012, 11:30 PM
If you want a quicker-than-normal response then you could also tweet your ticket number to @HRedAlert on twitter.

Mathew
16-07-2012, 11:30 PM

ok i just did another one... at the top it says "ticket number blah blah blah has been created" so i'll just wait for an email............

Kyle
16-07-2012, 11:31 PM
How can I deal with it then? Can't a person have a safe account? All rich people in Habbo do. Why don't THEY get banned? :/

I don't know if you have to create one but they're difficult to access once you've created them because of the ban on the ID. Best off just using a new one yeah.

Samantha
16-07-2012, 11:31 PM

that's different as the safety is the same ip as the original.

Jarkie
16-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Good luck guys on getting unbanned, this sucks :/ at this rate theres going to be no users left in the hotel...

Red
16-07-2012, 11:32 PM
oh no :( someone musth ave reported you. Make a new id and create appeal on there. Explain it was a joke. All you can do really and hope for the best :(

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:34 PM
If you want a quicker-than-normal response then you could also tweet your ticket number to @HRedAlert on twitter.

Is that the request number? (Ticket=request?)

Kyle
16-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Considering the ban was shortly after you made a (empty) threat to hack mathew I think it's safe to assume that this is nothing to do with whatever other rules you were breaking so if I were you I'd keep my mouth shut about those ;). It seems that sulake's attempt to get Down With The Kids has meant that they've become negligent when it comes to actually explaining what a ban is for. NEWS FLASH - you aren't cool, sulake.

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:35 AM ----------

Is that the request number? (Ticket=request?)
yes. tweet the number and explain your situation to them and they'll look into it.

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:35 PM
ok i just did another one... at the top it says "ticket number blah blah blah has been created" so i'll just wait for an email............
Why don't I have that? S:

I don't know if you have to create one but they're difficult to access once you've created them because of the ban on the ID. Best off just using a new one yeah.
Okay thanks <3

Mathew
16-07-2012, 11:36 PM
it will pop up at top once you make a request and submit? it did for me!

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:36 PM
that's different as the safety is the same ip as the original.
But if I've been using the other account for over 6 months (since my friend quit), does it still use his ip address? (Yeah I don't understand anything about ip addresses).

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:37 AM ----------

Good luck guys on getting unbanned, this sucks :/ at this rate theres going to be no users left in the hotel...
Lol thank you and yeah, I agree. <3

Red
16-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Tbh I don't think its been for logging onto the other account. Sounds like someone reported you in the desk for saying you were going to hack mathew. was probably scott!

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:37 PM
oh no :( someone musth ave reported you. Make a new id and create appeal on there. Explain it was a joke. All you can do really and hope for the best :(
Yeah, I already did it.. I said Mathew understood it was a joke, so yeah lol. Thank you anyway <3

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:39 AM ----------

Considering the ban was shortly after you made a (empty) threat to hack mathew I think it's safe to assume that this is nothing to do with whatever other rules you were breaking so if I were you I'd keep my mouth shut about those ;). It seems that sulake's attempt to get Down With The Kids has meant that they've become negligent when it comes to actually explaining what a ban is for. NEWS FLASH - you aren't cool, sulake.

yes. tweet the number and explain your situation to them and they'll look into it.

Yeah, I deduced it was because of the empty threat so that's all I talked about. And LOL about the rest of the post. xD Thank you anyway <3

MissAlice
16-07-2012, 11:39 PM

You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "You have been banned until 13-12-2023 11:08:52. News flash: Habbo has zero tolerance for unauthorized access to accounts or systems. Please review the Habbo Way and Terms for acceptable usage.". The ban will expire at 12/13/23 10:08 AM (GMT -0500) Eastern Time.

That appears to be the reason you was banned, so I wouldn't mention anything else.

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:39 PM
it will pop up at top once you make a request and submit? it did for me!
It doesn't to me. It says this: ''Request #198915 "Since I can't use my previo..." created'' Lol

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:40 AM ----------

Tbh I don't think its been for logging onto the other account. Sounds like someone reported you in the desk for saying you were going to hack mathew. was probably scott!
You guys should report everyone in the help desk kty xD

Mathew
16-07-2012, 11:40 PM
yeah it's that number! :P

LiquidLuck.
16-07-2012, 11:40 PM
That appears to be the reason you was banned, so I wouldn't mention anything else.
Yeah, thank you <3

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:41 AM ----------

yeah it's that number! :P
Yeah, alright, thanks xD

---------- Post added 17-07-2012 at 12:42 AM ----------

''The ban will expire at 12/13/23 10:08 AM (GMT -0500) Eastern Time.'' I can't believe this.. 11 years.. >.< God, I'll be 27 years old.. I don't want to be playing Habbo anymore.. Lol.

Fifty-Six
17-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Might be best to use your regular Habbo ID email. They send you all the replies to BOTH your ticket on help.habbo.com and to your email, so you don't need to be able to log into the ticket.

Sucks you got banned :(

Mathew
17-07-2012, 12:21 AM
i'll send a ticket for you in a month when i'm unbanned and off holiday, Kikali31;, so they know you were joking!! dno if it will do anything but worth a try! :)

Futz
17-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Play on a different account for now and appeal it in a few months, I got permed on one of my old accounts, I appealed months after and got it unbanned 'cause I said I had earned many credits that were on that accoun

sex
17-07-2012, 12:25 AM
omg i feel so bad for you :(
yould she appeal it right away and fight it!

lawrawrrr
17-07-2012, 12:43 AM
probably someone reporting you when it was clearly a joke.

gotta be so careful cos they're picking up on tiny little things, and with the patrol and trolls at a maximum they'll report for anything to get a bit of fame.

iBlueBox
17-07-2012, 06:11 AM
Not news.

Well, technically gaining access to someones other account that is NOT your own, you are pretty much asking for it as well as 'threatening to hack'

Your own fault really.

Michael
17-07-2012, 06:22 AM
That ban is one of the hardest to be unbanned upon, even if you was joking habbo doesn't know that. That was a pretty silly thing to say

GommeInc
17-07-2012, 09:00 AM

Easy, you've answered it yourself:

omg I had one year VIP and and I just traded all my rares to that account!!!
They must think you've taken over someone else's account and moved your furniture over to this new one which has got banned. A simple e-mail to them would suffice. Don't mention their gross misconduct with the use of "News Flash", because although that shows how completely ignorant to the situation they are, they won't be too happy that you've called them stupid, arrogant and rude.

Zak
17-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Nice to see they've started monitoring trades, maybe this will stop all the rich people on Habbo buying and selling, though i'm sure it won't and the price will just rise xD

Mathew
17-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Anyone gonna join me in a +rep for Naomi? Got the email at 9:28 BST... unbanned in something like 9 hours, not bad! :)

Naomi, Jul 17 01:27 (PDT):
Hello Matthew,
Thanks for your reply and the information you provided.

We've taken a long, hard look at the facts and it does appear that your habbo was banned in error. We've unbanned your account with immediate effect and hope that you'll accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. While moderators are instructed to check chatlogs for context, in future please be aware that any webcam related words will trigger the word filter.

Best,
Habbo.com Customer Support
@scottish (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53890); @Kyle (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30795); @hah (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=101389); @Red (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81989);
Kikali31; are you still banned? I'll send them a message if so. Thanks!

sex
17-07-2012, 10:44 AM
What the ****... Yes I'm still banned they ain't even replied lmao. Private message me what you said? Mathew;

lawrawrrr
17-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Probably just luck who gets put on each help request. Naomi > Katharina

sex
17-07-2012, 12:04 PM
If you want someone specific to deal with your account you can.
I typed "I would like Naomi to deal with my request as she is easier to ..." and i got her. Kathraina is a *****

Red
17-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Anyone gonna join me in a +rep for Naomi? Got the email at 9:28 BST... unbanned in something like 9 hours, not bad! :)

@scottish (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53890); @Kyle (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=30795); @hah (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=101389); @Red (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81989);
@Kikali31 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=84526); are you still banned? I'll send them a message if so. Thanks!

wow im impressed!!!

Kyle
17-07-2012, 02:12 PM
If you want someone specific to deal with your account you can.
I typed "I would like Naomi to deal with my request as she is easier to ..." and i got her. Kathraina is a *****
lmao I requested marlon and got katherina and pretty much told her to **** off but she still helped me (eventually)...

Red
17-07-2012, 02:22 PM
I got robertro and hes been a pain in the arse but hes eventually said hes gonna assist me...

sex
17-07-2012, 02:31 PM
i'm still waiting on a reply (cry)
maybe im banned from the help tool lol

Michael
17-07-2012, 03:58 PM
I got katharina and she unbanned me :P

MKR&*42
17-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Katharina was a **** to me. Told me one of my accounts wasn't perm banned yet it had been for 2.5 years :l. Not to mention first time round she told me to wait about 3 months.... 3 months vs 2.5 yrs ffs.

Marlon I think I've had before? I will go check my helpful people.

Reese - helpful - probably made redundant because this is from October 2010 wow
richard5981 - very helpful with a simple question xx about the internet safety slogan winners or something - probably made redundant because this is from Feb 2011.
Petra - very helpful - november 2011 may be redundant maybe not idk.
Katharina - ******* clueless ;l - February 2012
Roberto - helpful I suppose - March 2012
Marlon - so-so ;/ - March 2012, eventually transferred to Naomi (below)

Omg I have had Naomi, she commented in a request that Marlon originally dealt with;

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Habbo. Please accept our apologies for the delay in replying to your query.We appreciate your thought-provoking feedback and comments. We strive to make Habbo more enjoyable for all. For this reason we constantly improve our game and make feature changes based on the many different polls and group survey results that we get from our players. Our moderation and customer support teams work hard to ensure that every player concern or question gets heard and dealt with in a timely fashion and we will continue to do our utmost to provide the service standards that our users deserve.

SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS EVER APOLOGISED FOR MY DELAYS :(. Even though it's probably a template anyway :P

Red
17-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Well katharina told me to speak in proper english because she couldn't understand... which anyone who has had her well know how ironic that is because her grammar is terrible. :l she just closed my tickets repeatedly because she didn't know how to deal with it. Until someone else had to come in and apologise for her behaviour.

LiquidLuck.
18-07-2012, 01:15 PM
i'll send a ticket for you in a month when i'm unbanned and off holiday, @Kikali31 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=84526);, so they know you were joking!! dno if it will do anything but worth a try! :)
I'd really appreciate that, thank you <3
I'm still banned..

---------- Post added 18-07-2012 at 02:16 PM ----------

Play on a different account for now and appeal it in a few months, I got permed on one of my old accounts, I appealed months after and got it unbanned 'cause I said I had earned many credits that were on that accoun

I earned ALL my coins.. I never bought credits in Habbo lol

---------- Post added 18-07-2012 at 02:17 PM ----------

omg i feel so bad for you :(
yould she appeal it right away and fight it!
I already did it, but nothing happened :(

---------- Post added 18-07-2012 at 02:18 PM ----------

probably someone reporting you when it was clearly a joke.

gotta be so careful cos they're picking up on tiny little things, and with the patrol and trolls at a maximum they'll report for anything to get a bit of fame.
Yeah that is true.. Argh stupid people.

---------- Post added 18-07-2012 at 02:19 PM ----------

Not news.

Well, technically gaining access to someones other account that is NOT your own, you are pretty much asking for it as well as 'threatening to hack'

Your own fault really.

It wasn't hacking though. And I'm pretty sure Habbo must have chats about how my friend let me use his account.

Futz
18-07-2012, 01:43 PM
I'd really appreciate that, thank you <3
I'm still banned..

---------- Post added 18-07-2012 at 02:16 PM ----------

I earned ALL my coins.. I never bought credits in Habbo lol

---------- Post added 18-07-2012 at 02:17 PM ----------

I already did it, but nothing happened :(

---------- Post added 18-07-2012 at 02:18 PM ----------

Yeah that is true.. Argh stupid people.

---------- Post added 18-07-2012 at 02:19 PM ----------

It wasn't hacking though. And I'm pretty sure Habbo must have chats about how my friend let me use his account.

Me neither the account just had like 15 GBs on it, I never bought direct from habbo so shouldnt be a problem

LiquidLuck.
18-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Me neither the account just had like 15 GBs on it, I never bought direct from habbo so shouldnt be a problem
But it probably wasn't because of that. I think it was because I said I was going to hack Mathew xD Joking obviously..

Mathew
18-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Sent an appeal for you. Kikali31;

Tom
18-07-2012, 09:38 PM
As lots of others have said, it's probably 'cause you were reported and Habbo just instantly banned you. Ngl, I only read through half the pages so I don't know what's been said but, appeal, tweet your ticket number and wait - that's all you can do right now ;) Good luck.

Smurfed-
18-07-2012, 11:19 PM
if you get Roberto I feel sorry for you. He was an utter idiot when I had to give him details.

Mathew
19-07-2012, 01:01 AM
@Kikali31 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=84526); I've just got the email...

Katharina, Jul 18 15:05 (PDT):
This ticket was closed and merged into ticket #198906 "Hi there, I was taking part in ...".

She's clearly a ******* idiot? I think that is my old ticket... this was about you not me.... oh dear...

LiquidLuck.
19-07-2012, 09:13 AM
They ask me in which country my account was created. Should I say like about UK/USA/Australia or.. S:

sex
19-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Day what Evers correct? Do they not mean what country you were in when you made it?

Richie
19-07-2012, 10:46 AM
I know this is off topic slightly but are any of you having problems receiving replies from the support team? I submitted a ticket and got a reply within a day, replied and still haven't got an answer. It has been a good 3 or 4 days.

sex
19-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Yeah richie I sent one off each day until yesterday and the replied to them all within the space of a few hours but now I'm waiting on another reply -.-

Richie
19-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Yeah richie I sent one off each day until yesterday and the replied to them all within the space of a few hours but now I'm waiting on another reply -.-

As soon as they reply to you once I think it's less priority or something, its ******* stupid though because the time I get a reply I'll already be unbanned.

LiquidLuck.
20-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Unbanned hehe

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!