PDA

View Full Version : Meeting with Norman

xxMATTGxx
18-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Was looking at the Habbox twitter account this morning and saw a tweet by one of the foreign fansites. Which basically says they have had a chat with Normal who seems to be a Hotel Manager for the French Hotel? Or some sort of staff anyway.

From their site:

Today was held the Meeting of ' Hotel Manager French Norman . Let us see what has been said ...

- Norman Announces Return to Normal Tomorrow there will be precisely;
- After the Event Event will Ancients British style;
- The meeting with the staff there will be Thursday from 16 to 17;
- At meetings in each hotel, there will be a group of staff;
- With the meeting there will be Habbo.fr Norman Purd @ y and many others
- The Home Page will not return right away (It says some problem)
- we expect many new, probable return of the Games in client managed by staff;

Source: http://www.habbolifeforum.com/t16662-meeting-di-norman-18-07-2012#119847

Note: I did use Google Translate for this.

karter
18-07-2012, 10:02 AM
- The Home Page will not return right away (It says some problem)
probably an indirect hint that they will not return :rolleyes:

Jarkie
18-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Looking good, shame about the home pages! :/ If they remove them I want a refund of all the credits i spent on mine.

Lewis
18-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Looking good, shame about the home pages! :/ If they remove them I want a refund of all the credits i spent on mine.

if that's the case for me and from all my accounts I'd probably be the richest habbo alive. lmao

Jarkie
18-07-2012, 11:09 AM
if that's the case for me and from all my accounts I'd probably be the richest habbo alive. lmao

hahaa lmao. they probs give us 'one week of vip...' :rolleyes:

dbgtz
18-07-2012, 11:10 AM
After the Event Event will Ancients British style;

What the hell is that meant to mean?

Toilet
18-07-2012, 11:41 AM
probably an indirect hint that they will not return :rolleyes:
Sounds about right.

edible
18-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Majority of people didn't use home pages. Whether you like it or not, it's the truth of the matter.

Red
18-07-2012, 12:03 PM
all i want them is to fix the voting system of this comp :(

Jarkie
18-07-2012, 12:05 PM
all i want them is to fix the voting system of this comp :( same red. It's like they can't be bothered anymore with habbo. They seem to be just making it worse rather than better.

j0rd
18-07-2012, 12:17 PM
After the Event Event will Ancients British style;

What the hell is that meant to mean?

Probably after ancient room comp that's happening, the next theme will be British

Samantha
18-07-2012, 12:34 PM
I used homepages to check if someone was banned :(. British sounds good though.

Pigperson
18-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Not exactly groundbreaking stuff, so not too bothered by this.

Will

jasey
19-07-2012, 10:29 PM
dear habboxforum: please think harder
dear matt: please, you know, try to read in to the thread

the remark about 'british style' does not refer to what the event is about but rather the event itself
as in how it is run
british style is likely referring to how competitions used to be run instead of 'buy lots of horse stuff to get an achievement badge and we will give to a charity'

anyone who takes a romance language in school should know this ugh
this is the second post about language i made today on here and i'm just visiting

so basically, after the ancient events or whatever is going on on habbo (no idea) they are going to bring back old-style events and competitions

oh my gosh please use some context in your posts why are you referring to a human as an 'it' you can't just copy and paste google translate
you should know this

oh my goodness
my italian is faltering after a few years and i can still read this no problem
please don't massacre foreign language without trying at least

xxMATTGxx
19-07-2012, 10:35 PM

Dear user who left the forum,

Sorry but I translated it using Google translate. I was only sharing the information with the rest of forum so they know what was happening in the Habbo community. Plus it's only one line that didn't really make sense due to a translation error.

oh my gosh please use some context in your posts why are you referring to a human as an 'it' you can't just copy and paste google translate
you should know this

Actually I can and did because it was from another fansite. I also did make a note in the post saying it was translated via Google, sorry that I don't have amazing skills and knowing other languages or going to correct information. I didn't correct it because I wasn't fully sure on what it should say and didn't want to make any mistakes so I just left Google to do the job and leave it at that.

Is it a big deal? nope.

jasey
19-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Dear user who left the forum,

Sorry but I translated it using Google translate.
yeah i'm terrible to come back to respond to a message eh
i know you translated the first post using google translate
i'm saying that anyone should be able to read it partially and know norman is not an 'it' or the adjective placement for 'british style' so you could offer clarity to everyone since none of them were able to do it either

anyways when someone just asked me what i was doing in text message and i said i was telling you off for not attending to such a formidable language on habboxforum they said "i thought you left" too
so i'm going to go

bye

edit: oh you edited to add more
yeah why don't you make use of people who can help translate it instead of slapping italian culture in the face by thinking it is worth no more than a copy and paste in to google translate

seriously! ugh
okay bye

xxMATTGxx
19-07-2012, 10:42 PM
i'm saying that anyone should be able to read it partially and know norman is not an 'it' or the adjective placement for 'british style' so you could offer clarity to everyone since none of them were able to do it either

anyways when someone just asked me what i was doing in text message and i said i was telling you off for not attending to such a formidable language on habboxforum they said "i thought you left" too
so i'm going to go

bye

yeah why don't you make use of people who can help translate it instead of slapping italian culture in the face by thinking it is worth no more than a copy and paste in to google translate

seriously! ugh
okay bye

Because there is no reason to do that when Habbox is an English speaking fansite. I'm not going to look around the internet for translators who can do a 100% perfect job when Google translate is fine for a thread.

Well it's nice to know that you speak about me in texts. Cya!

David
19-07-2012, 10:44 PM
nice info mett cheers

so i'm going to go

bye

seriously! ugh
okay bye

not sure if troll or just a complete **** head
http://dump.fi/kuvat/reaktiot/coolface/not-sure-if-troll-or-just-stupid-q21rzv.png

lawrawrrr
19-07-2012, 10:45 PM
I think it's obvious to most members of the internet-using population that Google Translate is pretty much a fail. Can't expect everyone to be fluent in every language under the sun! It's plenty of information to get the basic facts from.

ANYWAY

Homepages, let's hope it is delayed and not completely trashed, such a waste of credits :l
It'll be nice to actually speak to some of the staff actually, will it really be published or will it be like one of those times when Grecian signs in and people flock to him?

Tom
19-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Is this seriously going to turn into an argument?

At the end of the day, we don't all know a translator for every language - first resort, Google. Google has everything (almost).

NICE MEETING, GOOD NOTES, LOOKING GOOD.

DPS
20-07-2012, 10:07 AM
They dont have to refund you for anything on Habbo nore for your homepage, you pay to use things, you never own anything.

Aaron
20-07-2012, 02:36 PM
dear habboxforum: please think harder

the remark about 'british style' does not refer to what the event is about but rather the event itself
as in how it is run
british style is likely referring to how competitions used to be run instead of 'buy lots of horse stuff to get an achievement badge and we will give to a charity'

anyone who takes a romance language in school should know this ugh
this is the second post about language i made today on here and i'm just visiting

so basically, after the ancient events or whatever is going on on habbo (no idea) they are going to bring back old-style events and competitions

you should know this

oh my goodness
my italian is faltering after a few years and i can still read this no problem
please don't massacre foreign language without trying at least

Wow.. bit rude? No need to be such a **** head, who pissed in your cornflakes? Thought you left the forum anyway?

Cheers for this Matt, nothing too exciting coming up anyway! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!