PDA

View Full Version : Maria Sharapova's 'Sugarpova' ~ help

kuzkasate
18-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Okay so for those of you who don't know Maria Sharapova has made her own candy brand 'Sugarpova.' There will be lots of different flavours, I've only seem two of them - they're being kept secret:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/547986_10150916815682680_488811839_n.jpg

http://thetwist03.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/maria-sharapova-aussie-open-2011.jpg

On Facebook she posted 'It's official!! Sugarpova is coming live August 20th....so exciting!!! And yes, its about time! Below is one of the flavors.'

So I was wondering, does anyone know where they will be on sale? I'd definitely like to try some :P Maybe Asda or Tesco will have some? +rep to anyone who tries looking for any stores that will have them :)

LiquidLuck.
19-07-2012, 10:54 AM
I searched for it and couldn't find anything. Sorry <3
They do seem pretty cool though. If they come to Portugal, I'll definitely buy them :D

kuzkasate
19-07-2012, 07:46 PM
I searched for it and couldn't find anything. Sorry <3
They do seem pretty cool though. If they come to Portugal, I'll definitely buy them :D

Thanks anyway, I'll still +rep you :P I'm guessing they will be on sale here in the UK too, but it seems nobody knows where they will be sold in any country at the moment, guess only she knows that! Just have to wait and see now. Thanks for looking though!

LiquidLuck.
19-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Thanks anyway, I'll still +rep you :P I'm guessing they will be on sale here in the UK too, but it seems nobody knows where they will be sold in any country at the moment, guess only she knows that! Just have to wait and see now. Thanks for looking though!

Thank you so much :D The mystery is what makes it more excited ;D

Ardemax
19-07-2012, 08:18 PM
I suspect they would be in most high street retailers, at least for a few months/weeks, to see if they are successful or not.

I can't really see them being in smaller newsagent-type stores.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!