PDA

View Full Version : Customer Support.

MKR&*42
19-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Ok hi,

I'm pretty sure we all know by now that Moderation is outsourced to/(in?) Costa Rica, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if it's the same situation for Customer Support? I'm sure Katharina was around when Tallespin was here and Tallespin left when the .sg mods got made redundant and replaced by outsourced ones, thus meaning the CS location wouldn't have changed?

Or maybe I'm going mad? Are customer support staff in Costa Rica/Singapore/Spain or somewhere else haha?

sex
19-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Im pretty sure its in their Spanish offices in Madrid
could be wrong

Kyle
19-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Katharina sounds more costa rican that it does malay so she was probably one of the first staff members they added after the ones from singapore were removed.

lawrawrrr
19-07-2012, 10:08 PM
They have specific ones for different hotels though, as each one has 'Habbo.com Customer Support'. I don't think they've really published where they're from though :/

PixelWarning
20-07-2012, 08:10 AM
There are a majority of staff who are either American, or Austrailian (the two that I know in-game) who aren't from any out-sourced place. I think it really depends on who you are too. The two in-game that I know only pop on when they're working and they have been around habbo for a long time and they for sure are not someone who speaks poor English and is from a country that is partially third-world. Not sure if that helps, but they are for sure not someone from a call center.

Toilet
20-07-2012, 08:43 AM
When was Tallespin around? I think Katharina only started this year, possibly around Feb or March.

MKR&*42
21-07-2012, 07:46 AM
There are a majority of staff who are either American, or Austrailian (the two that I know in-game) who aren't from any out-sourced place. I think it really depends on who you are too. The two in-game that I know only pop on when they're working and they have been around habbo for a long time and they for sure are not someone who speaks poor English and is from a country that is partially third-world. Not sure if that helps, but they are for sure not someone from a call center.

Oh hi, sorry forgot to reply the other day!!! If they're not from a call centre, that's a massive relief tbh haha. And I'm quite surprised they have a variety of them, thought they would have kept them all from the same location. Does this mean that they work from home then?

When was Tallespin around? I think Katharina only started this year, possibly around Feb or March.

Hmm I shall look and see where my oldest response from Katharina was. Tallespin left this March.

Got a CS ticket answered by Katharina in Feb. She was around when Tallespin was here and stayed on for some reason :L

PixelWarning
22-07-2012, 05:03 AM
Oh hi, sorry forgot to reply the other day!!! If they're not from a call centre, that's a massive relief tbh haha. And I'm quite surprised they have a variety of them, thought they would have kept them all from the same location. Does this mean that they work from home then?

Hmm I shall look and see where my oldest response from Katharina was. Tallespin left this March.

Got a CS ticket answered by Katharina in Feb. She was around when Tallespin was here and stayed on for some reason :L

The few that I know, do work from home. I know that they use separate computers and have separate accounts. I am not 100% sure if they are required to, but both the ones I know have "Support" as their motto... if that makes any sense haha.

MKR&*42
22-07-2012, 08:39 AM
The few that I know, do work from home. I know that they use separate computers and have separate accounts. I am not 100% sure if they are required to, but both the ones I know have "Support" as their motto... if that makes any sense haha.

Oh right haha, just a relief that they're not outsourced and we have ones that don't speak fractured English (if they choose to not use a template) :P.

Shot in the dark, do you know where Katharina is from? We'd all like to know please ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!