PDA

View Full Version : Footsteps of the Ancients Wired Maze

TonyBest
21-07-2012, 02:13 PM
The wired maze which rewards a badge at the end has been updated, so you have to go through all the rooms to claim the 2nd of 3 badges up for grabs

Jarkie
21-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Theres no way I am doing them facebook badges atm, that maze is like OMG.

TonyBest
21-07-2012, 03:13 PM
They have made it slightly easier, although first room atm seems impossible due to an unwanted tile being forever stuck blocking the way to the final part. Either way I got the 2nd badge and now waiting next week for the final one.

Oh and to those that missed the 1st badge last week, it seems you can still get it.

geo
21-07-2012, 03:15 PM
I KEPT GETTING TO THE END AND ID GO THROUGH ONE WAY GATE AND IT WOULD GLITCH ME SO NO WAY AM I DOING IT EVER AGAIN. ALSO TODAY I GOT IN ONE WAY AND IT JUST TELEPORTED ME BACK TO THE START? I DIDNT EVEN GET TRIPPED AND i dont like posting in caps. :(

karter
21-07-2012, 04:10 PM
i got in the last room through habbo helper tool and grecian9 was there on the account fbprizewiners....awkward. he was like "where the hell did u come from?" and i was like "u answered the doorbell for me" :P

Jarkie
21-07-2012, 06:47 PM
i got in the last room through habbo helper tool and grecian9 was there on the account fbprizewiners....awkward. he was like "where the hell did u come from?" and i was like "u answered the doorbell for me" :P

Hahaa i bet you gave him the scare of his life!

karter
22-07-2012, 05:31 AM
Hahaa i bet you gave him the scare of his life!

lol! i know he checked if the room was really locked and asked the people where i came from, thankfully no one told him what had happened :)

Fifty-Six
22-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Not even bothering with these ones... way too hard haha :P

MKR&*42
22-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Come on guys it's easy... sorta. Even though I totes got stuck in the first room lala.

Me, hah; Garriet; Samanfa; have done it. Red; tried it but failed xx

geo
22-07-2012, 09:20 AM
so my laptop just over heated in the fifth room... ok cool :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!