PDA

View Full Version : Who can make an automatic line? [WIRED]

Michael
21-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Looking for an wired expert who could make me a automatic line (as seen in Temple Run & SAW). Please only reply if you can actually do it fully - thanks! All wired supplied.
May have a thank-you present afterwards for you.

Plebings
21-07-2012, 08:59 PM
posted this in the other thread, i'm not online but if you're having trouble message back and i'll try to give you a hand.

If you're having it like gordon's automatic one you'll need to have multiple stacks of wired, bit complicated but I'm sure if you've already made the automatic games this shouldn't be a problem.

Stack one
Trigger: game ends
Effect: move furni/change furni state (set to random furni, could be a light or anything)
This stack is used to show the wired that the time is up, you'll be using a furni condition in a repeat stack later on

Stack two
Trigger: repeat (0.5)
Condition: People are on furni x (amount of people playing divided by 5) set to each space in the queue
Condition: Furni matches position/state, this is linked to the furni you've set the effect to in stack one, you'll set the condition so it recognises the new state/position the furni achieves when the timer is up
Effect: match furni to position and state, this is linked to both the hatches and the furni you've linked in stack one, set it so it makes the hatch at the teleporter open and the hatch at the entrance close, also make the furni from stack one revert to it's original settings
Effect: reset timer, this is so the timer in stack three is activated

Stack three
Trigger: timer (set to one minute)
Effect: furni matches state and position, this makes the hatches revert back to original
Effect: change furni state, link to the actual furni timer (not wired) so it resets the 10 minute countdown

Ok that's it, message me if you find any problems and I'll try to help xx

Michael
21-07-2012, 09:03 PM
posted this in the other thread, i'm not online but if you're having trouble message back and i'll try to give you a hand.

If you're having it like gordon's automatic one you'll need to have multiple stacks of wired, bit complicated but I'm sure if you've already made the automatic games this shouldn't be a problem.

Stack one
Effect: move furni/change furni state (set to random furni, could be a light or anything)
This stack is used to show the wired that the time is up, you'll be using a furni condition in a repeat stack later on

Stack two
Condition: People are on furni x (amount of people playing divided by 5) set to each space in the queue
Condition: Furni matches position/state, this is linked to the furni you've set the effect to in stack one, you'll set the condition so it recognises the new state/position the furni achieves when the timer is up
Effect: match furni to position and state, this is linked to both the hatches and the furni you've linked in stack one, set it so it makes the hatch at the teleporter open and the hatch at the entrance close, also make the furni from stack one revert to it's original settings

Stack three
Effect: furni matches state and position, this makes the hatches revert back to original
Effect: change furni state, link to the actual furni timer (not wired) so it resets the 10 minute countdown

Ill have a read and attempt this myself first, ill get back to you if I need help! Thanks :)

Plebings
21-07-2012, 09:06 PM
is there a timer in your room?

use above if you want it to open only when the timer is at zero and the line is full, if you want a guide for only when the line is full that will be much simpler.

Michael
21-07-2012, 09:09 PM

use above if you want it to open only when the timer is at zero and the line is full, if you want a guide for only when the line is full that will be much simpler.

Yeah there is a timer

---------- Post added 21-07-2012 at 10:09 PM ----------

Could I have a guide of that please!

Plebings
21-07-2012, 09:11 PM
if you have a timer then use the instructions in the first post, otherwise a second group of people may go in as the first have just gone through.

Lewis
21-07-2012, 09:19 PM

Stack one

Stack two

Stack three

Basically going to type what you said. No need to now :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!