PDA

View Full Version : Madonna - Turn Up The Radio

MKR&*42
21-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Omg yes. I love Madonna still, and this song is really addictive tbf. It says explicit but I can't hear a swear word? I've even googled lyrics to double check and no curse words, hmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkYyqxHdwNg&feature=branded

Loved all her singles from MDNA so far. Girl gone wild was brill and Gimme all your luvin' was quite good haha :)

---

Oh skip to 1:00 btw lol.

Sharon
21-07-2012, 09:58 PM
what is with the turn up the ____ seriously is turn up the tv next

MKR&*42
21-07-2012, 10:01 PM
what is with the turn up the ____ seriously is turn up the tv next

Haha ikr. We've had "Turn up the love" and "Turn up the music" already this yr lol. And Think there's "Turn up the volume" from 2011 or something :P

sex
21-07-2012, 10:18 PM
might take a few more listens, maybe a remix for me to like it
and maybe its the video thats explicit not the song? hahha

MKR&*42
21-07-2012, 10:32 PM
might take a few more listens, maybe a remix for me to like it
and maybe its the video thats explicit not the song? hahha

Which part could be explicit? :( I have a hard time distinguishing right from wrong in this video tbf. The only thing really noticeable is the fact that Madonna needs to sort out how much she covers up "on top" LMAO.

I'm probably blind ;l

Jurv
23-07-2012, 01:11 AM
i've never liked madonna and i still don't. she really needs to put more clothes on too lol :(

LiquidLuck.
24-07-2012, 05:40 PM
i've never liked madonna and i still don't. she really needs to put more clothes on too lol :(

If she did, she wouldn't have as much success. xD Even if I agree with you, since she's like as old as my grandmother? LOL

I think her older songs were better, and she just doesn't know what to sing anymore so they suck.

PiippBB
24-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Not one of my favourites from MDNA but it seems to appeal to the masses; most of her fans are saying this should have been the lead single. I find it quite mediocre but I can see how it's quite a commercial track. I actually went and saw her perform live in Edinburgh on Saturday and I must say she was outstanding. She did TUTR with a guitar, as opposed to the big dance number we all expected, but it sounded great (which is good; just has a habit of murdering great songs with the guitar) and worked really well. I don't think it'll bode well as a single; I think it's too late to save this album now and give it the commercial success it deserves (it's a fantastic album) but at least they're doing something with it whilst it's still fairly fresh.

Judas
28-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Good to see Madonna continuing to push the boundaries of pop with her innovative music and lyrics

Lol jk she's quite clearly only doing it for the $$$ now

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!