PDA

View Full Version : Please join

Habiax
22-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Please join this site: http://www.habiaworld.com/index.html

Habia World is an online virtual world where you can create your own unique virtual avatar, play virtual multiplayer games, furnish your own apartment, collect virtual pets, meet friends, and express yourself on a whole new level - become a star, set the trends, and claim your fame.

Habia World is a virtual world visited by thousands of users every day. Why don't you register and start making new friends and having fun in Habia World too?

Every user has the opportunity to create a unique avatar with stylish clothes, hairstyles, and accessories from Habia World's trendy virtual catalogue.

There's always something happening in Habia World - theme parties, club nights, concerts, games, and exciting competitions with awesome prizes.

If it's rainy or windy outside, don't fret - the sunny beach, camping forest and skatepark are just some of the destinations that are always open in Habia World for you to enjoy with friends.

http://static.utgersoft.com/img/helpimages/welcome1_au.png

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo News & Rumours' to here as more suited

Samantha
22-07-2012, 05:22 PM
This isn't news or rumours. I'd prefer Habbo lmao.

Habiax
22-07-2012, 05:23 PM
i wait

MKR&*42
22-07-2012, 05:23 PM
This isn't news or rumours. I'd prefer Habbo lmao.

He is a new user sam gawd, have a heart ;[. Kidding bbe cause I agree lol.

It sounds like an interesting site, but I'm all for Habbo...even though I barely use it.

Pigperson
22-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Interesting game, very similar to Habbo and reminds me of Kazopark lol.

I think you should post this in the Gaming forum though so gamers see this :P

Will

Habiax
22-07-2012, 05:24 PM
but where i can post?

---------- Post added 22-07-2012 at 05:28 PM ----------

you don't like this site?

MKR&*42
22-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Interesting game, very similar to Habbo and reminds me of Kazopark lol.

I think you should post this in the Gaming forum though so gamers see this :P

Will

Ok wth is Kazopark, I've seen it mentioned too much but idk if it's still open or what haha.

but where i can post?

---------- Post added 22-07-2012 at 05:28 PM ----------

you don't like this site?

A MOD will move this to the correct forum you :P

geo
22-07-2012, 05:34 PM
I signed up to your site but it won't let me get on the client haha. Good luck with it! :D

efq
22-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Hm, haven't heard of you guys but I'd caution anyone here to use other login details to the rest of their accounts.

Jarkie
22-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Nope... Im going to stick with habbo.

geo
22-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Hm, haven't heard of you guys but I'd caution anyone here to use other login details to the rest of their accounts.

Exactly what I did haha. It won't even let me log in again. :P Even though I just changed the password.

Habiax
this not my site:P

iBlueBox
If I'm honest seems like just a rip off habbo with dodgy graphics, don't see any Unique point :(

Jarkie
22-07-2012, 05:40 PM
If I'm honest seems like just a rip off habbo with dodgy graphics, don't see any Unique point :(

Yea, I've just looked at the homepage, and I see so much lookalike images to Habbo. Even the name of the site is kinda habboish...

Habiax
22-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Exactly what I did haha. It won't even let me log in again. :P Even though I just changed the password.

you need make to: Your email is not yet confirmed!
You must confirm your email address so that we can ensure about your identity and so that you can renew your password if you have lost it.
To confirm your email, have a confirmation link sent to your email address. You'll find your confirmation link inside the email we send you. You just need to visit the confirmation link and your email address will be confirmed automatically.

And click request cornfirmation link and check you email.

efq
22-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Be careful or Sulake will come down on you like a ton of bricks. They're not in a good mood at the moment with the latest media outburst haha.

geo
22-07-2012, 05:57 PM
you need make to: Your email is not yet confirmed!
You must confirm your email address so that we can ensure about your identity and so that you can renew your password if you have lost it.
To confirm your email, have a confirmation link sent to your email address. You'll find your confirmation link inside the email we send you. You just need to visit the confirmation link and your email address will be confirmed automatically.

And click request cornfirmation link and check you email.

I did lol. I then closed down chrome, it asked me to log in, I logged in and it said wrong password, I changed password and it said wrong password still.

Abdicators
22-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Looks like Starchat

Edit:

It is starchat under a new name.

http://screensnapr.com/e/cvVtcJ.jpg

Jarkie
22-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Looks like Starchat

Edit:

It is starchat under a new name.

http://screensnapr.com/e/cvVtcJ.jpg

I'm sorry, but judging by that image, the game looks horrid. and I sorta remember Starchat, I swear that died a few whiles ago! :P

sex
22-07-2012, 06:42 PM
wow the moderators on this forum are really fast.....
ill prefer not to join
looks like kazopark

MKR&*42
22-07-2012, 06:43 PM
wow the moderators on this forum are really fast.....
ill prefer not to join
looks like kazopark

lmfao ikr.

Oh ot: WHAT WAS STARCHAT. I don't know this stuff :( Anyway, by that image it looks awful. ;l

Lee
22-07-2012, 07:04 PM
The graphics don't look great :(

LiquidLuck.
29-07-2012, 08:22 PM
I'll stick with Habbo. Seems way better.

Chris
29-07-2012, 08:27 PM
It looks ok but I'm not keen on the graphics style. Best of luck with it though! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!