PDA

View Full Version : [Jan] Dungeoneering Log and Achievements

Zelda
25-07-2012, 10:01 PM
A seperate thing I'm gonna start this is. I'm starting to rly like dung atm so this thread will just be to focus on dung related things with my current target for 100 in the skill. In this ill be covering levels I attain (86 currently) , aswell as changes to my binds I succesfully get, and also dungeoneering rewards that I attain on the way such as chaotics.

to start with ill just give my current status on binds so as to make it more understandable, and explain my choices for them.

Ssh, quite obvious as I play in all thee roles of skiller, fighter and keyer from time to time, though I admit I do like fighter the best

c*b, the most sense making ammo bind tbh considering I don't have a hex. I also have a penchant for maging primarily as a fighter so I see this as also a primary bind for me.

Gorg longsword, soon to be prom as not at all far off, this is rather disputed by people as to why I use it but people who I dung with never question it. I mainly choose this for a variety of reasons. Firstly, I can prey on low defence things for general quicker speed than using a 2h. This also means I save game ticks on enemies that fit on the bracket of same number of hits above one to kill with both ls and 2h, of which there is suprizingly quite a bit. Generally there's gonna be enough po2h and p2hs on team to deal with the higher defences anyway so I again see this as not a problem. The main reason however comes from typing. I considered rapier too but decided is trade one more level of attack speed for a lot more str and accuracy over it , and ls seems accurate enough for stuff with weaknesses to it. One of the major benefits of 2h is obviously crush, but as previously stated I primarily mage the dungeon with fire surge for the most part, and in dung mage and crush weaknesses go hand in hand. The ls effectively then takes the other two melee weaknesses, and as range and stab go hand in hand, it works delightfully well on hobgoblins, dragons, stalker bosses and the like, meaning till I get that hex drop it covers that side of the triangle, giving a nice secondary weapon to cover any spots left uncovered. A final point to make about Gorg ls tho over Gorg 2h is the fact that the c*b is weilded at same time with ls, ultimately giving a much easier switch between the two styles but also acting rather like a mage only Sara book which can always be mildly useful when ur prayer drops in a gd, or if running paths without prayer in this case just conserving that food, as you never know when it could make the difference between an unecessary death or a lack of one.

General plans on binds as I progress -

If I see a hexhunter I am breaking the Gorg ls for it and gonna get 98 range as its too good to miss, I will likely keep c*b till getting the level however as then I still have my primary offence left as an efs takes two secs to make in a dung. As for bn I doubt ill get that since pointless as a mager.

I think that pretty much sums up plans and current status's, so Ye any updates will be going onto here as soon as I get them. I'll keep my normal thread for random stuffs tho, not that I've paid much attention to it the last few weeks.

---------- Post added 25-07-2012 at 10:03 PM ----------

Just to clarify, this is nothing I am planning to rush marvelously, I plan to take it at my own pace and enjoy it so this will likely be a reasonably long run thing over the summer and further.

Zelda
26-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Well there goes a level, 87 now ;)

Zelda
30-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Taken a reasonably large break from dg tbh but anyway got 88 today.

Zelda
03-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Got 89 dg earlier today.

did some practice on yk'lagor, seemed to be doing ok but dreading doing it in teams incase i get him healed and get moaned at severely L0l

Zelda
06-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Got my chaotic crossbow yesterday. Slight change of binds be occuring soon and should hopefully have 90 dung today/tomorrow/day after

Zelda
09-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Bind update -

A decision I regret right now, but so did I for the Gorg rapier at first so ;p
Prom2h .

Was a debate between that and prom longsword, but ill just be testing both out atm and maybe the rapier.

Zelda
11-08-2012, 11:08 PM
90 dg today.

Also made some clear decisions on binds,

Curerrently will stick with prom 2h , csb and hood, and at 100dg depending on mage level by then an empcat or celcat.

Zelda
01-09-2012, 07:13 PM
lmao aint dunged in ages, got 92 dung today tho and am like 390k from 93

lawrawrrr
01-09-2012, 07:47 PM
feels sorry for your commentless thread ;(

i hate dung SO MUCH, could never get a hang of it so deffo well done. Not far to go now!!

Zelda
01-09-2012, 07:53 PM
feels sorry for your commentless thread ;(

i hate dung SO MUCH, could never get a hang of it so deffo well done. Not far to go now!!

lmao i did too going for 84 for my rapier. Before i was like <3 slayer wanted to get 95 in it, i went to work on a rapier to help tho. Once i got it i was like woo omg no more dg, and went back to slayer, and found it grudgingly boring, and went to dung again and ended up loving it cause i was higher level by that point LMAO

lawrawrrr
01-09-2012, 08:11 PM
lmao i did too going for 84 for my rapier. Before i was like <3 slayer wanted to get 95 in it, i went to work on a rapier to help tho. Once i got it i was like woo omg no more dg, and went back to slayer, and found it grudgingly boring, and went to dung again and ended up loving it cause i was higher level by that point LMAO

when i play (not very often) i just train wc/fm cos everything else bugs me. Members i love fletching tho! I tried playing dg once when it first came out, didn't get it and last year again but everyone just shouted at me cos i was a noob. ;(

Zelda
01-09-2012, 08:13 PM
when i play (not very often) i just train wc/fm cos everything else bugs me. Members i love fletching tho! I tried playing dg once when it first came out, didn't get it and last year again but everyone just shouted at me cos i was a noob. ;(

lmao i had plenty of that so just learnt to key dungs myself and got far better. its easier now tho as keys are shared btw without having someone holding them!

lawrawrrr
01-09-2012, 08:18 PM
lmao i had plenty of that so just learnt to key dungs myself and got far better. its easier now tho as keys are shared btw without having someone holding them!
it's like you're speaking a foreign language ngl.... might try it again soon!!

Zelda
01-09-2012, 08:21 PM

become members again if you do, dung is so much quicker and so much more fun on mems

lawrawrrr
01-09-2012, 08:23 PM
become members again if you do, dung is so much quicker and so much more fun on mems

too much money tho, not rly worth it imo

Alex3213
01-09-2012, 08:28 PM

She does it all the time :P

Well done on 92 :)

Zak
01-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Awesome achievement Jan! I never know how you level so quick.. dung is so slow for me :(

Richie
01-09-2012, 09:38 PM
congrats on 92 you little addict ;)

Matthew
01-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Awesome achievement Jan! I never know how you level so quick.. dung is so slow for me :(

it gets much much faster as you level up!

We need to do dung sometime Zak, we're similar levels :)

Zak
01-09-2012, 09:58 PM
it gets much much faster as you level up!

We need to do dung sometime Zak, we're similar levels :)

I agree :P

Zelda
02-09-2012, 03:34 PM
93 dung :) 45k tokens to another chaotic too :P

Zelda
08-09-2012, 12:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZOI2h.png (http://i.imgur.com/ZOI2h.png)
WOO FINALLY

Zak
08-09-2012, 12:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZOI2h.png (http://i.imgur.com/ZOI2h.png)
WOO FINALLY

Flipping heck actually got a screenshot this time :P we are privileged!!

Grats Jan xx

Zelda
08-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Thanks, + oops lmao this is wrong thread!!!!! Trying kiln now anyway but stupid jads are giving wrong animations
;l

Zelda
11-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Haven't done much other than a dung or two a day, but tokens are building so fast now ;p

Got myself a cls tonight, so now have all the weaponry I want. About 200k from 94 now too, so should hopefully have my farseer and eek soon before 99 ;)

Matthew
11-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Well done and good luck woo :D

Meowingtons
12-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Well done Jan, keep it up =]

Zelda
14-09-2012, 08:41 AM
94 dung the other day x

Zelda
15-09-2012, 02:25 PM
WARPS FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95 dung!

Zelda
16-09-2012, 08:16 PM
96 dung today ;)

Getting close now but that 1mil xp to level just looks disgusting, never seen anything this bad so far ;l

Zelda
18-09-2012, 07:03 AM
1k tokens from my next chaotic, will be farseer. (Posting it now insted of later since ill forget lmao)

Zelda
27-09-2012, 05:44 PM
97 dung :)

Matthew
27-09-2012, 05:52 PM
not too far now jan :D

JerseySafety
27-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Congratulations Janice! :P

Zelda
11-10-2012, 08:21 PM
After ages of not dunging I got 98 dung tonight xx

Zelda
12-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Bought 5th chaotic - maul

Probably gonna use tokens for getting recharges now.
988k to 99 atm

Zelda
14-10-2012, 09:51 AM
99 mage ^_^

hapy bunny now, not long till 100 either when i can be bothered

Zelda
14-10-2012, 11:08 AM
i mean 99 dungeoneering sorry lmao , thanks scott for pointing that out <.<

Zak
19-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Grats Jan!!! :D Post a frigging screenie of it !! It's a 99! :P or is that an XP waste? :P

Zelda
04-11-2012, 08:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Pgw31.png (http://i.imgur.com/Pgw31.png)

---------- Post added 04-11-2012 at 08:40 PM ----------

WOOT finally finished the goal :P

Kyle
04-11-2012, 08:56 PM
about bloody time

nice 51min dungeon lolll nub

Zelda
04-11-2012, 09:08 PM
about bloody time

nice 51min dungeon lolll nub

we had a thundy basically and no-one other then me could kill and then people kept coming in trying to and just fully healed him each tiime while the whole time i also had to be making rejuvs as i was the skiller lmao ;l it woulda been easily sub 30 otherwise :(

Zelda
10-11-2012, 05:11 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now My General Dung Log, if any mods could change it to " [Jan] Dungeoneering Log and Achievements " be gr8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

101 dung today, unlocked hope now so just 2 more bosses to unlock till i have them all :)

Aidenn
10-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Grats baby xx

Matthew
13-11-2012, 07:52 PM

Now My General Dung Log, if any mods could change it to " [Jan] Dungeoneering Log and Achievements " be gr8

101 dung today, unlocked hope now so just 2 more bosses to unlock till i have them all :)

done and good luck!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!