PDA

View Full Version : Range outfit?

Zak
26-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Here is mine so far:

http://i50.tinypic.com/b89qty.png

Ignore the lamps xD

I just want better range bonuses and stuff and I need a weapon to attack with (I usually use chins)

But I want to start like dueling for a bit of fun so I want a good range bonus to see how well I can do

So cheaper.... items and an good attacking weapon please

Such as i dno zammy unholy book.. for attack bonus and crossbow with diamond bolts or something for attack weapon

best answers will get +REP :D

Matthew
27-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Go for the guthix book. It's way cheaper than the zammy book and has attack and defensive bonuses :)

Its basically a cheaper alternative to the zammy book I suppose.

Zelda
27-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Armadyl book is better than all other books for a ranger

+6 range attack, +4 meelee defences , +6 range defence, (+2 mage defence , not 100% sure on this)

Weapon wise either use a rune cbow or a chaotic cbow , both very accurate. Bolts diamond bolt e are always good, but dragon bolts are often used the most for pvp. If you can afford them tho, onus bolt e are the very best with an immense special, that is highly useful, combine it with soul split and healing would be great there. However, the very best would be bakriminal bolts for the highest accuracy and some unique effects.

If you can get them, change the royal vambs for swift gloves, As they have very good effects, and better range stats. Otherwise you might decide on goliaths or barrows over vambs though for better defences.

Cape slot would certainly be avas accumulator or alerter, for both the bolt saving effect and their range attack bonuses.

I have no idea if you have or not but it would be a very good idea to imbue your archers ring to double its stats at mob armies, as all the extra accuracy helps.

Finally, armour wise you are pretty good on royal, though armadyl or Pernix would obviously be better, though the step up to armadyl isn't that large.

Hope this helps xx

---------- Post added 27-07-2012 at 08:32 AM ----------

Oh just to add armadyl books are only like 2 to 3 mil, so very cheap compared to an unholy even tho its better.

Zak
27-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Armadyl book is better than all other books for a ranger

+6 range attack, +4 meelee defences , +6 range defence, (+2 mage defence , not 100% sure on this)

Weapon wise either use a rune cbow or a chaotic cbow , both very accurate. Bolts diamond bolt e are always good, but dragon bolts are often used the most for pvp. If you can afford them tho, onus bolt e are the very best with an immense special, that is highly useful, combine it with soul split and healing would be great there. However, the very best would be bakriminal bolts for the highest accuracy and some unique effects.

If you can get them, change the royal vambs for swift gloves, As they have very good effects, and better range stats. Otherwise you might decide on goliaths or barrows over vambs though for better defences.

Cape slot would certainly be avas accumulator or alerter, for both the bolt saving effect and their range attack bonuses.

I have no idea if you have or not but it would be a very good idea to imbue your archers ring to double its stats at mob armies, as all the extra accuracy helps.

Finally, armour wise you are pretty good on royal, though armadyl or Pernix would obviously be better, though the step up to armadyl isn't that large.

Hope this helps xx

---------- Post added 27-07-2012 at 08:32 AM ----------

Oh just to add armadyl books are only like 2 to 3 mil, so very cheap compared to an unholy even tho its better.

How does my sara book compared?

Matthew
27-07-2012, 02:03 PM
How does my sara book compared?

sara book is entirely defensive so unless your defence is appalling there's no need really. Guthix/arma book is the way to go (although as pipette said probably the arma book)

Zelda
27-07-2012, 03:10 PM
I won't disregard the Sara book as I own one, but Sara book is more useful for stuff like kree'ara where you'll be taking all 3 sides and therefore reduces on food, though I still think arma or eek is better there so no need for the Sara book particularly. I mainly got mine cause needed to so I could get arma though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!