PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] habbos getting worse but they dont know it

shenk.
30-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Well i first came on habbo in v2 and managed to stay on even now after all my r/l mates left then most of my o/l mates left aswell -.-'

Habbo back in v2 was simple no weird lil comps that no one takes part in. Scripting was basic and no one really minded it atall

then in v3 (when all my mates left) habbo started some comps and everyone was like 'lil weird but ok for the younger people i guess =/' and alot of people partisipated rares were also becoming a big thing and scripting was too

Then in v4 all the furni photos started to be made and scripting became number one thing to do on habbo apart from chat with mates. Bans for scripting were finally used and people altho intrested in moutaindews ect started getting a little bit annoyed by photos that gave you fake bans or errors.

Then v5 mass scripting patches started and all the scripter got annoyed and most left. By this time everyone had noticed that Jibbi didnt really care about habbos like Ione did and just wanted to payed (fair enof.)

Then v6 was where habbo started with comps that everyone hated and scripters were trying to find new ways to script and loads of new scripting programs were made

v7 as we probly all know is so far the version with the most people coming onto habbo mostly under 12 even know habbos age limit says that under 11 arnt allowed we all know they make up half of habbo now. The comps are too weird for me and i'm just ignoring them like most people. Sever came and went and callie was pritty much proving that she is the worst HM to date

oh what wonders will v8 hold? can habbo possibly get worse? i expect so. But the worse thing about all this is habbo havent noticed there getting more people joining up and more money every year so they think alls going well.

mat64
30-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Wow, thanks for that :p

shenk.
30-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Wow, thanks for that :p
np i was board was making stuff for my scripting site and thought hey lets have a break and tell everyone that habbos getting worse they probly know but oh well :D

mat64
30-08-2005, 12:09 PM
np i was board was making stuff for my scripting site and thought hey lets have a break and tell everyone that habbos getting worse they probly know but oh well :D

rofl yeh, i havent been around as long as you have but i can see that habbos really hate callie :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!