PDA

View Full Version : Can Rooftop + Wobble Squabble ever make a return?

Oidz3
27-07-2012, 06:22 PM
One of my favourite games on Habbo back in the day definietly had to of been Wobble Squabble. Back then Battleball and Snowstorm were fun, but Wobble Squabble is what I truly enjoyed. There was a point in UK Habbo I actually became No.1 on the leaderboard. I dont know when Wobble Squabble went because for the past few years I became dis-interested hugely in Habbo especially the merge but I wonder why Wobble Squabble went and if the public room Lido and WS could make a return in the future.

What is the possibility of a return happening, and does anyone know why it was removed?

iBlueBox
27-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Little Chance of it returning.

Though would be nice for habbo to release wobble furniture for habbos to build custom layouts.

sex
27-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Little Chance of it returning.

Though would be nice for habbo to release wobble furniture for habbos to build custom layouts.

people created their own wobble squabbles i thought or was that called something else
i use to have my own ws room, the user aloe.vera also have a really nice one stll

iBlueBox
27-07-2012, 06:34 PM
people created their own wobble squabbles i thought or was that called something else
i use to have my own ws room, the user aloe.vera also have a really nice one stll

I know, but it would be cute for habbo to create little bouncy ones that wobble to go on water patches.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!