PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Account Locked :l

Meanies
27-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Well I thought it'd be a good idea to put it on my account, until I forgot I had it and logged in from another computer in a different room, even though it has the same IP, still got locked. I can't get any of the emails they send because my account is linked to a hotmail address which I really need to change once it gets unlocked. After waiting a week for a reply from support, Katharina (lol.. no chance in the first place) has said that the information I gave to prove ownership isn't enough. Problem is, I made up a DOB for the account so idk what else I can say to her. I said to check the IP I'm using now with ones in the past and maybe she'll do that.

Both in the last set of quests and this set I'm unable to do the ones where you have to buy the effect because I can't buy anything and it's getting frustrating >: (

sex
27-07-2012, 07:13 PM
does it not just send a reset email to your account for you to confirm? it is usually in spam i think

Meanies
27-07-2012, 07:15 PM
does it not just send a reset email to your account for you to confirm? it is usually in spam i think

ohyeah forgot to say that. for being a fool and still using hotmail, i can't receive the emails they send.

sex
27-07-2012, 07:17 PM
all i can think off is try search through your emails to find the email they send when you sign up because it use to contain your account dob :(

Red
27-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Aww that sucks. If your account is locked, can you not change your email?

Meanies
27-07-2012, 07:38 PM
all i can think off is try search through your emails to find the email they send when you sign up because it use to contain your account dob :(

I'll give it a try, it was only made in 2011 though so not sure if they still would at that stage :(

Just looked and I don't have any emails since 2011 left in there :'( hopefully she'll do the IP check because that is basically proof anyway

Aww that sucks. If your account is locked, can you not change your email?

Can't do anything, can't change email, password, can't trade, can't buy from shop, probably some more stuff too! It is a good idea, but not when it becomes challenging to get your own account back..

Red
27-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Yea I would like to enable it but no point because I log on habbo in different places so I would just be constantly locked. Everyone seems to be having such problems with it. There is like no way to get your birthday now either. Do they still give a birthday notification on homepage?

Meanies
27-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Yea I would like to enable it but no point because I log on habbo in different places so I would just be constantly locked. Everyone seems to be having such problems with it. There is like no way to get your birthday now either. Do they still give a birthday notification on homepage?

Is that not just for the date the account was created or is it the DOB registered? Even so it could be nearly a year I'll be waiting to see that :P

-Nick
27-07-2012, 09:50 PM
I don't see how habbo carnt just see the IP... Much more easier !!!

Toilet
27-07-2012, 10:05 PM
You could create another ticket asking for the DOB.

Meanies
27-07-2012, 11:34 PM
You could create another ticket asking for the DOB.

Would they provide that info? I gave all the other details they wanted like the other accounts names, if credits have been bought etc and she didn't even make a hint that she'd unlock it :(

lawrawrrr
28-07-2012, 12:49 AM
I couldn't remember the DOB on one of my accounts and Katharina didn't let me have it back (cry) as I couldn't provide the info. She wouldn't even give me a chance to appeal my current ban because I couldn't remember which email I signed up with... 2 YEARS AGO.

If there's no way to get into Hotmail then I really think you're stuck apart from waiting for the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' notification, but will you still know what year?

Tom
28-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Yeah, without your D.O.B you're pretty much screwed in terms of getting it back. I'm trying to think of other ways which you could get it back but I'm finding it hard. Perhaps she might unlock it through your IP but I don't know if she will - I mean, it's Katharina...

Good luck I suppose :P

Meanies
30-07-2012, 03:43 PM
I got a reply from katharina saying this:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Habbo.

Please understand that we must have enough security information for us to fully believe the account is yours before giving you the information. We do not want to give an account back to the wrong person. You need to answer each security question correctly in order for us to help you. We have asked you and you have not provided us with the correct information. At this time we are closing your help request. If you remember the correct information please use the Habbo Help Tool to contact us again.

Yours,

Habbo.com Customer Support

I guess I'll have to try again another time and hope I get someone better than her.. I'll just try and get my other account unbanned again in the meantime :( So annoying not being able to trade or buy anything though >: (

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!