PDA

View Full Version : multi-jobbing

Jonn$
28-07-2012, 03:56 PM
http://puu.sh/MteCruneaddict99 is working at two fansite.
here and 'habjuke'
is this allowed? he says it is.

(im a spy!)

Moved from 'Discuss Anything' by Matts (Forum Moderator)

lawrawrrr
28-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Loads of staff work at two fansites, it's only really against the rules for managers I think (well holding 2 different management positions anyway). As long as it doesn't impact on their work, it doesn't matter, he does more than enough work in news!

GoldenMerc
28-07-2012, 04:19 PM
don't think your allowed the same job on two sites, or if your a manager. as far as im aware Sky; will know

David
28-07-2012, 04:36 PM
you can't if you're a manager

Jonn$
28-07-2012, 04:39 PM
idk but he co-owns another fansite so if its allowed idk he could use his powers to promote his fansite as it's only small but idk

GoldenMerc
28-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Highly doubtful, idk who he is.

FlyingJesus
28-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Who are you and why do you hate all our staff lol

Jonn$
28-07-2012, 04:44 PM
@flyingjesus who are u cos i dont..

im cameron's mate so i was joking-.-

&hes multi-jobbing and everywhere ive worked at said this isn't allowed... guess it is here but idk

GoldenMerc
28-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Who are you and why do you hate all our staff lol

@flyingjesus who are u cos i dont..

im cameron's mate so i was joking-.-

&hes multi-jobbing and everywhere ive worked at said this isn't allowed... guess it is here but idk

WHO ARE YOU FLYINGJESUS
Its allowed as far as im aware as hes not a manager

lawrawrrr
28-07-2012, 04:50 PM
idk but he co-owns another fansite so if its allowed idk he could use his powers to promote his fansite as it's only small but idk

What powers?

Jonn$
28-07-2012, 04:50 PM
^well ive never heard of her,

o/t: ok this can be closed then xo

@doughnutty idk he works at helpdesk he could easily say 'just visit habjuke instead of habbox' or something because if hes helpdesk people are gonna trust him..

Matthew
28-07-2012, 04:52 PM

@doughnutty idk he works at helpdesk he could easily say 'just visit habjuke instead of habbox' or something because if hes helpdesk people are gonna trust him..

Well if he did that then I imagine he would be fired ASAP :P

sex
28-07-2012, 04:52 PM
he is stealing all habbox ideas and secrets!!!!!!!!

lawrawrrr
28-07-2012, 04:54 PM

So what if he does? Habbox is well-known at the end of the day, HabJuke doesn't actually have much info on it.

GoldenMerc
28-07-2012, 04:59 PM
May aswel be called HabJoke, because its a joke of a fansite.

lawrawrrr
28-07-2012, 05:32 PM
a) that was a terrible joke
b) it's still new

GoldenMerc
28-07-2012, 05:34 PM
a) that was a terrible joke
b) it's still new

Hardly 8-) how about you speak up about what we are talking about rather than trying to cause an arguement, as im sure that's against the rules ;)

lawrawrrr
28-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Hardly 8-) how about you speak up about what we are talking about rather than trying to cause an arguement, as im sure that's against the rules ;)

How about you leave moderating to the moderators eh? Stop trying to control everything. Hardly like you were on topic anyway...............................

It is actually rather new so yknow.

--

If and when it's a problem, I'm sure managers will warn/fire Ryan if necessary. He has 4 jobs here, I could barely cope with that many!! However his other 'job' is co-owner so they don't do the bulk of the work.

GoldenMerc
28-07-2012, 05:58 PM
How about you leave moderating to the moderators eh? Stop trying to control everything. Hardly like you were on topic anyway...............................

--

If and when it's a problem, I'm sure managers will warn/fire Ryan if necessary. He has 4 jobs here, I could barely cope with that many!! However his other 'job' is co-owner so they don't do the bulk of the work.

Not going to cause an argument as im better than that, cheers.
He isn't breaking any rules anyway.

lawrawrrr
28-07-2012, 06:00 PM
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

and yeah that's exactly what I said. Multiple times.

David
28-07-2012, 06:01 PM

--

practice what you preach

Jurv
28-07-2012, 06:08 PM
practice what you preach

or would you turn the other cheek?
father father father father send some guidance from above 'cause people got me, got me questioning. where is the love?!?!?!

haha no, in all seriousness, as long as it's not affecting his work at habbox it's not a problem :)

FlyingJesus
28-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Where is the love the loooooooooooove

Oh this isn't spam woops errr YEAH NO PROBLEMS HERE IT'S ALLOWED, I'M SURE IT NEEDS SAYING AGAIN AS NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE HAVE MENTIONED IT

MKR&*42
05-08-2012, 08:00 AM
or would you turn the other cheek?
father father father father send some guidance from above 'cause people got me, got me questioning. where is the love?!?!?!

haha no, in all seriousness, as long as it's not affecting his work at habbox it's not a problem :)

Beat me to it :(

Ot: I've never been 100% sure on the whole double jobbing issue lol. Nice to get some final clarification I suppose xD. But yer, I believe Ryan does more than enough news (he did when I was there still anyway :P).

--

Omg i so knew the most recent reply was over a week ago :I.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!