PDA

View Full Version : SAM Broadcaster v4.9.2

teza2k09
28-07-2012, 06:10 PM
I am having problems with a couple of bits on here.

1. When i click the button for the song in Deck 1 to fade to Deck 2, it starts fading, but does not go into the song in Deck 2

2. When i manually add songs to the queue, it does not play them when the playing song finishes.

please help

many thanks
teza2k09

GoldenMerc
28-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Try re-installing it first.

peteyt
28-07-2012, 08:13 PM

1. When i click the button for the song in Deck 1 to fade to Deck 2, it starts fading, but does not go into the song in Deck 2

2. When i manually add songs to the queue, it does not play them when the playing song finishes.

please help

many thanks
teza2k09

What mode do you have set. If you have it set to manual then it will just play one song and fading it will end the song. Setting it to queue will play all songs in the queue and setting it to auto dj will play all songs in the queue then random songs (unless you have it set to specific ones).

Also SAM doesn't like certain formats. Using MP3 is the best one. Song's that have been deleted from your computer will also still be listed in SAM but won't play as the file no longer exists. To remove deleted songs go to tools - maintenance and click verify songs.

SevereInk
30-07-2012, 04:21 PM
If your problem hasn't been resolved from the great suggestions in previous replies. Then you could always downgrade to V4.2.1, it might benefit you simply because V9 may have afew glitches.

Ink.

*REMOVED*

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post illegal download links!

Richie
30-07-2012, 05:08 PM

please help

many thanks
teza2k09

1. If deck 2 is completely frozen then try this:

> Click the "EQ" button on deck 2
> Select the 'Output' button
> Audio Settings window will pop up
> Under "Air output settings," select the proper "Output driver" from the drop-down menu.
> This is usually "DirectSound" output.
> Even if this option is already selected as a default setting, select it manually from the drop-down menu.
> Also under "Air output settings," select the proper "Output device" from the drop-down menu.
> Even if this option is already selected as a default setting, select it manually from the drop-down menu.
> Click the "Apply now" button followed by "OK."

2. I don't mean to sound patronizing but are you sure you have auto dj selected? :P

http://i.imgur.com/UItUJ.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!