PDA

View Full Version : Windows 8

Fuseless
28-07-2012, 11:33 PM
So i have been running windows 8 on my computer for around about a month and at first i liked what they were going for its very much based the same as the nokia lumia 710 and other versions of this phone. However to all of you who are thinking of upgrading from windows 7 to 8 i would advise against it. There are many bugs windows still need to work out and the system does not run as fast as windows 7 due to this problem, ive switched back now as i prefer the interface and the way windows 7 runs, if you would like to know more feel free to ask me questions about it :)

GommeInc
28-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Windows 8 isn't officially out, any bugs you witness and speed issues are just a natural part of a pre-release system. It would be unwise to compare Windows 7 to it for the moment.

Fuseless
28-07-2012, 11:49 PM
i know what you are saying, im just alerting that to those of you who were thinking of making the upgrade from windows 7 to windows 8

xxMATTGxx
28-07-2012, 11:56 PM
i know what you are saying, im just alerting that to those of you who were thinking of making the upgrade from windows 7 to windows 8

I can see what you are trying to do but what GommeInc posted is correct. There is no point warning people about the bugs or advising people not to upgrade to Windows 8 since it hasn't actually been released yet. Any current version of Windows 8 is expected to have bugs.

Stephen!
29-07-2012, 12:18 AM
The RTM is coming next week. Reserve your judgments until you have tried that.

GoldenMerc
29-07-2012, 12:20 AM
I tried it on laptop it is buggy but you can't really expect much else

Fuseless
29-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Yeah i will be testing it again shortly, i was using it for a while when it first came out and can defiantly say it has come a long way since then, but i have also built my own gaming computer so i think that may of helped out a little ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!