aki-1
30-08-2005, 12:27 PM
it doesnt look perfect but i like it but it's not the best! :eusa_danc

TarkanTT
30-08-2005, 12:34 PM
ABSOULTELY ****ING SACKS

TarkanTT
30-08-2005, 12:37 PM
www.gunzonline.com best game ever free 2 hours download check pictures out!!! w000t ownage.... also you need to download the patch before you play it trust me its class..

aki-1
30-08-2005, 12:42 PM
go away habbox and habbo is the best so y dont u make a tread sayin i h8 habbo and stuff and see how many people answer u about h8ing habbo u noob!

TarkanTT
30-08-2005, 12:47 PM
hahhaha habbo is using u mate... for cash only dats why dey made it you think dey made it for your life to be the most happiest of ever UVE GOT A FACKING FAMILY OUT DERE so why dont you pay attention to the real world not to the facking computer all you nerds on the computer 24 hours dats called sicko i wonder when your older YOUR ALL GONNA BE FRIKING DUSTMIN MEN

pffff read it again please www.gunzonline.com best game ever free 2 hours download check pictures out!!! w000t ownage.... also you need to download the patch before you play it trust me its class..

aki-1
30-08-2005, 12:51 PM
i mte as well say that 2 your self because your the 1 who's sending these gay messages all the time u spend your hole life on the PC y dont u go tell sum1 els that u hate habbo hotel and habbox because no 1 cares wat u think anyway so f*ck off! u noob! go tell habbox staff that habbox is gay!

TarkanTT
30-08-2005, 12:52 PM
you swore :) you can get banned aswell i hope you do the thing is... not only me who hates habbo the people at age 18 and over ARE FACKING SICKOS ! IN THE HEAD !!! UP THE BRAIN basiclly... dey are being babys at there age guagua dats what dey are your a kid you shouldnt be playing habbo maybe cos your such a loser you have no friends dats why... so please shut up i need to spam dis website

www.gunzonline.com best game ever free 2 hours download check pictures out!!! w000t ownage.... also you need to download the patch before you play it trust me its class..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!