PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Excuses - Ends 8th August

the.games
29-07-2012, 02:50 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Keyboard/Excellent+Excuses

Let's face it, we've all been in a situation where someone asks us to do something and we make up an excuse so we don't have to. Personally, I'm terrible at making up excuses and often end up saying something like 'I have to go shopping for a new hamster' or something.

That's why I want you to tell me what is the best excuse you have ever heard or used.

The most believable, funny and creative will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Fustraton
03-08-2012, 10:08 AM
My dog ate it. I'm being serious its one my friend used and the teacher believed him.

smithy1997
03-08-2012, 10:10 AM
My cat knocked my water over my work. Like Fustraton, my friend used it, and it worked

x--ha
03-08-2012, 02:38 PM
My rabbit pee'd on my homework then tried to eat it I think:( well it ripped it, I still gave it in just to prove it to them

Pampling
03-08-2012, 03:45 PM
My mum spilt coffee over it.
It works like a charm.

Derrener
04-08-2012, 07:06 PM
The excuse that's said many times in my school every day - I've done it but I've forgot it.

GinoGuy
05-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Someone siphoned the gas out of my car... Needed to call CAA for them to come... ;P

SackRace
05-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Forgot to lift it when i forget school homework :)

monkey-anne
06-08-2012, 02:36 PM
My friend used this -

the teacher asked for there homework and this was the convo

teacher = HOMEWORK, will
will = ye about that i been having bad nose bleeds
teacher = i dont care homework NOW
while the teacher was not looking will pulled a ketup packet out of his pocket and squeezed above his lip
will = OH NO IM BLEEDING

the teacher believed every min of it

Volunteer
07-08-2012, 05:38 AM
"ITS MY TIME OF MONTH" MWHAHAHAHAH

ggglover
07-08-2012, 04:04 PM
I tripped over my guttering when seeing if i could jump off the conservatory, so now my ankle hurts. so i cant go that wedding mum. (i actually used this once and i got a 2min telling off , but it worked and i did'nt have to go to my mums 2nd cousins wedding, i feel bad about it now:/lol)

Ribbonaire
07-08-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm too fabulous.

littleangel38
08-08-2012, 06:20 PM
I work at a recruitment agency and the excuses we hear from people when they dont want to go to a job interview are crazy.

Usually its a long lost relative who has died, its never close family.

Although the strangest I heard was the following and the email when a little like this

"Hello, thank you for the email confirmation. I am sorry but I wont be able to attend the interview today at 1pm (it was already 12.57pm) I have heard some news that my hamster was run over outside my house and my mum is in tears. I feel like I need to stay here to look after her. So sorry, please do not contact me again"

Now first of all shouldnt you have already been on your way to the interview at 12.57pm? Since the interview was at 1pm? Second of all why is your mum upset about YOUR hamster being run over? thirdly why was in outside in the first place? and last but not least, why do you not want us to contact you again??

HA HA some people are crazy!!!

LiquidLuck.
08-08-2012, 09:23 PM
For a homework: My grandmother threw it away.

Jordan
08-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Depends what situation you are in. For something about homework I would use the

"I was at my dads yesterday and left it there"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!