PDA

View Full Version : Moderator in welcome lounge kicking

Michael
30-07-2012, 06:47 PM
People are being kicked from wearing a skirt and no top, come check it out before he disappears!

Shorty
30-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Got kicked several times, not sure how many. Muted for saying he needed more training and finally banned from the Welcome Lobby room.

-Nick
30-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Got kicked several times, not sure how many. Muted for saying he needed more training and finally banned from the Welcome Lobby room.

Omg your so bad !! Bad reputation with a mod tut tut tut!!! :P got kicked 3 times and got a warning from habbo :S

Red
30-07-2012, 06:53 PM
what mod? lmao what on earth

Shorty
30-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Omg your so bad !! Bad reputation with a mod tut tut tut!!! :P got kicked 3 times and got a warning from habbo :S

All those kicks and the room ban is for dressing in a certain way, he wouldn't actually tell me what was wrong. Never alerted, instead just kicked people for dressing in a certain way. I got banned from the room for having a tribe skirt and six pack.

I wasn't breaking any rules.

Ps:
MOD-SAMURAI21

-Nick
30-07-2012, 06:58 PM
All those kicks and the room ban is for dressing in a certain way, he wouldn't actually tell me what was wrong. Never alerted, instead just kicked people for dressing in a certain way. I got banned from the room for having a tribe skirt and six pack.

I wasn't breaking any rules.

Ps:
MOD-SAMURAI21

Yeah I know I am writing an email now to sulake about it :L

Shorty
30-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Yeah I know I am writing an email now to sulake about it :L

I submitted a ticket, which will probably take a week to get a response anyway. #202291

Kyle
30-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Whilst it's silly to kick over something so trivial as dressing a certain way it's obvious to me that you entered the room so scantily clad seeking some kind of response. It seems odd that those joining in and encouraging this are those that on other occasions come across as wanting to help sulake progress and move away from these labels of "paedophile haven" etc.

Poor moderation for sure though.

tm
30-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Hey, where's my credit? I was the first person he kicked.
https://twitter.com/habbotm/status/230003846456430593

That was over an hour ago and he's STILL kicking people for inappropriate clothing. :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!