PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to see 'Soapbox' return?

Oidz3
30-07-2012, 06:58 PM
One interesting concept hosted by Dionysus was every week there was a 'Soapbox' which was a debate and you could speak your mind about something you didn't like on Habbo, what should be improved, and future ideas. Sometimes there were certain topics you had to discuss and I thought the general idea was fun. Back then there was no v9 and there was only a room of /25 capacity but I usually managed to get in without problem. That being said 'Habbo' seem to want alot of ideas thrown at them and I wonder maybe if 'Soapbox' was to return it could bring together the staff to the community and bring in alot of interesting discussion.

Should Soapbox return? I can only see benefits from this. Especially with the spectator mode it means people who did not enter the room can always watch. I personally always liked the Soapbox idea, would like to see it return.

Red
30-07-2012, 07:19 PM
It did return a few months ago. He did it as Kitano for a while. I would love for him to have a more active presence on the hotel again. When he became hotel manager, things seemed on the up, until Paul eugh

Oidz3
30-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Oh did they bring it back for a while? When the whole Kitano, Bucho6 thing happened thats when I lost interest on Habbo and didnt keep up to date with it. Did not know that, but still would like to see it make a nice return. :D

Also for some reason every time I flick past your avatar, I always imagine that Kristen Stewart is in your avatar, and not that woman haha.

Red
30-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Yea Kitano was his new account and he ran the soapbox for a while a few months ago.
Oh she is much prettier than Kristen Stewart!!

October
30-07-2012, 07:39 PM
The rerutn of the Soapbox was horrible, in my opinion. Completely ineffective, I don't think anything we said got through... Was really just a place for us to rant.

Red
30-07-2012, 07:40 PM
The rerutn of the Soapbox was horrible, in my opinion. Completely ineffective, I don't think anything we said got through... Was really just a place for us to rant.

Yea and there is still so much to rant about. LMAO

iBlueBox
30-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Yea Kitano was his new account and he ran the soapbox for a while a few months ago.
Oh she is much prettier than Kristen Stewart!!

WAIT.

Kitano was Bucho6! :O

Red
30-07-2012, 10:05 PM
WAIT.

Kitano was Bucho6! :O

no? he is dionysus. I don't know why he mentioned Bucho. He left before the merge, didn't he?

iBlueBox
30-07-2012, 10:11 PM
no? he is dionysus. I don't know why he mentioned Bucho. He left before the merge, didn't he?

Oh, I've got the wrong idea then. haha.

Isn't dioysus the.4th.habbo ?

Red
30-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Oh, I've got the wrong idea then. haha.

Isn't dioysus the.4th.habbo ?

yea. He is both :)

edible
30-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Kitano
Dionysus
The.4th.Habbo

all the same person. even though kitano denied it numerous times. odd.

iBlueBox
30-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Kitano
Dionysus
The.4th.Habbo

all the same person. even though kitano denied it numerous times. odd.

oh weird,

as Kitano didn't really speak to me much,
but me and the.4th.habbo used to speak quite often about Doctor Who :P

Oidz2
30-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Dionysus, The.4th.Habbo, Kitano, better known to me as Mark :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!