PDA

View Full Version : Acer Aspire 5733z - Please Help

teza2k09
30-07-2012, 07:49 PM
I have an Acer Aspire 5733z which is running Windows 7 Home Premium x64.

I went to do my trial as a Radio Manager a couple of days ago, using a headset and SAM Broadcaster v4.9.2. I was talking to messaging the owner of the site on Skype. When i had connected to the encoder and started broadcasting, the owner told me he couldnt hear the song properly and all he could he was me breathing.
Now the thing is, is that the microphone was turned off on SAM Broadcaster, but i think it might be something to do with the built in microphone that my laptop has.

I have looked everywhere about trying to sort this out, but cant work out what to do.

I have gone Start>Control Panel>Sound>Recordings and there is only 1 microphone on there, even when my headset is plugged into the speaker and microphone jacks.
I disabled the microphone on there, but then it stopped the microphone on my headset from working

Is there a way where i can disable my built in microphone and use my headset? I have read somewhere where someone was on about using a usb microphone/headset. Is that something that might work if i disable my built in microphone??/

Please Help

Many Thanks
teza2k09

CrazyColaist
02-08-2012, 08:27 AM
Turn everything you done on

then
go to device manager and disable the microphone.

Recursion
04-08-2012, 05:29 PM
If the Mic is turned off on SAM and you haven't changed any of the default SAM settings there's something else going on I'd have thought.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!