PDA

View Full Version : Improved Mod visibility

cameron354
31-07-2012, 10:04 PM
In my opinion they really seem to be improving. Before the merge + Outsourcing you used to see mods patrolling rooms and also hotel managers having discussions in rooms about suggestions. Then as you all know since the outsourcing of mods, you'd rarely see them in the client. But after the C4 news investigation mods have been patrolling popular rooms, a mod even answered a question through the console chat like they used to.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hzif4n.jpg

Secondly after the mute there was a new trigger word filter thing where certain words said will automatically alert a mod. For example saying "Sky" will alert a mod because of "skype", that's not all that bad but it seems to also work on console chat too, so be careful.

Does anybody know if all the mods are still outsourced to Costa Rica? Someone said that they aren't anymore/some and they are based in various different countries including spain.

-Nick
31-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Wow i thought mods arnt aloud to add habbos :P

Toilet
31-07-2012, 10:14 PM
I don't think they are but powertoo has over 100 friends and even has her online status enabled.

Jarkie
31-07-2012, 10:18 PM

lol im pretty sure they wearnt either... -drops a friend request

-Nick
31-07-2012, 10:28 PM
lol im pretty sure they wearnt either... -drops a friend request

Also a list of furni too ;) I think the new mods aren't actually real there computerised zombies

Fifty-Six
31-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Good to see that they're taking on a more community-based role with direct interaction with the users. Good on them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!