PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to Jay & Hippy?

PlERO-PPY
01-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Not heared from them two in about 5 years.... It was cool chilling and speaking to them in the Royal Chill Lounge lol :D someone care to share info?

Plebings
01-08-2012, 12:39 AM
um.. who?

what hotel were they on? most of us are from .co.uk

Kyle
01-08-2012, 12:49 AM
um.. who?

what hotel were they on? most of us are from .co.uk
clearly not 0ld sk33l enough

jay was a staff member (player support i think?) who was dating a hobba called hippy. in like 07 she quit and her account got changed to wasjay or something and somebody took the name jay. i dont remember it very clearly but it happened something like that lol

dunno where they are now, probably happily married with a bunch of kids.

Plebings
01-08-2012, 01:39 AM
don't think 2007 were my arse licking years. nice to know though, i do barely remember a staff called jay though! when i saw the thread i immediately thought it was like merf and lerf or something.

Kyle
01-08-2012, 01:41 AM
lol i thought every year since you joined was one of those years for you ;) aww what ever happened to merf and lerf, i loved their talk shows and games (the mole) and tournaments aaah they need to be resurrected.

Plebings
01-08-2012, 04:14 AM
2008 started the addict stuff, i've always been fairly subtle though :( first two years i was always in model rooms, hemery24 and celibi4444 were the two i always went to.

OhLiam
01-08-2012, 05:45 AM
All I know is that Hippy left Habbo but before that he sold most of all his rares for coins and that's it. He had the idea in his head that if Habbo were ever to close he would be given a refund for all the coins in his habbo purse.

Disappointing you don't know your Habbo history Alex. tut tut...

edible
01-08-2012, 07:26 AM
Hippy came back in around 2008 / 2009 and donated heavily. He gave people purple and gold dragons, I remember Will (Vintus) being donated over 40T for helping trading on the game. Was at the time when his trade room ruled supreme.

PlERO-PPY
01-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Oh wow! I miss hippy man, his personality was different! He was super duper rich as well :P

Oidz2
01-08-2012, 11:28 AM
lol i thought every year since you joined was one of those years for you ;) aww what ever happened to merf and lerf, i loved their talk shows and games (the mole) and tournaments aaah they need to be resurrected.

Merf and Lerf, haha them two people with the green justin bieber hair :) I remember them and I use to always go to their room and play The Mole... ahh :)

PlERO-PPY
01-08-2012, 02:39 PM
I had a lot of beef with Lerf & Merf, they said I nicked their game whcih I didn't :/. Anyway the game I had was on POP every night with pee'd them off lol. The game was 3 seconds and kick (basically 25 people in a room, I click on someone random for 3 seconds and they have to kick anyone until their rights are gone, last man standing wins)

atpeak
01-08-2012, 03:59 PM
She was sulake staff, she also gave Hippy access to her account and he bought around 12 purple dragons and about 350t worth of stuff from her account and transferred it to his.

Bob1
01-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Jay's official title when she quit was Safety Officer, she was the one who liased with the police and government agencies.

PlERO-PPY
01-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Jay's official title when she quit was Safety Officer, she was the one who liased with the police and government agencies.

I remember her telling me this you know, thanks for the recap!

---------- Post added 01-08-2012 at 08:50 PM ----------

She was sulake staff, she also gave Hippy access to her account and he bought around 12 purple dragons and about 350t worth of stuff from her account and transferred it to his.

Is that how james the sly pig got all his fortune? sly pig!

atpeak
01-08-2012, 08:13 PM
I remember her telling me this you know, thanks for the recap!

---------- Post added 01-08-2012 at 08:50 PM ----------

Is that how james the sly pig got all his fortune? sly pig!

Yeah lol

washippy
12-02-2019, 08:51 PM
Not much really, we both played from 2000/2001. I stopped playing around late 2004 early 2005 while Jay was still staff and by chance one day in early 2006 some guy found my AIM (yeah remember that?) and asked me if I’d sell my account. I logged on to see if I even still remembered my password and just so bumped in to Jay and got talking. Thirteen years later and were still together, although not married. We have two kids, one who’s 9 and loves Roblox and we were just telling her about how we used to play Habbo when we were younger and stumbled on this forum. Oh and I bought almost all of my stuff on Habbo, with the exception of a gold Dragon which was given to me by a staff member, however it wasn’t Jay!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!