PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Another one bites the dust

Jarkie
01-08-2012, 12:26 PM
I've been banned for 30 days, for apparently 'sexual roleplay' I don't have a clue on what I've done, I went afk to come back, banned.

I've been getting random warnings etc lately, someone was probs just attacking me and won.

so tbh, this game can just **** it self.

sex
01-08-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm on a mission to get all the trailists banned for me not being hired!
Kidding....o r am i?
But that sucks, appeal it and they will give you your chat logs!!

Jarkie
01-08-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm on a mission to get all the trailists banned for me not being hired!
Kidding....o r am i?
But that sucks, appeal it and they will give you your chat logs!!

Sent one in, but this could take ages. -sigh.

edible
01-08-2012, 12:58 PM
you'll be back :P

when they unban you, ask for vip refund for free credits :)

Jarkie
01-08-2012, 01:09 PM
you'll be back :P

when they unban you, ask for vip refund for free credits :)

Like **** they will give out free stuff.

I think I worked out what it was, I told a user that, Habbo once had a trax song that said "oh baby do me pixels". If I got banned for that, I'm going to be so outraged.

edible
01-08-2012, 01:12 PM
My friend got refunded on their bad ban a few days ago :)

Jarkie
01-08-2012, 01:15 PM
My friend got refunded on their bad ban a few days ago :)

Oh right cool, well I will ask.

and I just been reported on my clone, and I've only been in the Habbox help desk, so there is someone in there reporting like anything.

Oidz2
01-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Feel sorry for ya dude, hope you get unbanned. But atleast you know you can return, I cant return till 2023 haha! also you need to tell them every single detail information:

When you bought credits, what time... such as myself around 2004/2005 at 11:46am LMAO
You need to tell them how you bought them, and if so what was going through your mind when you bought them... I'm being sarcastic but I wouldnt be suprised if they asked stuff like this.

Jarkie
01-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Feel sorry for ya dude, hope you get unbanned. But atleast you know you can return, I cant return till 2023 haha! also you need to tell them every single detail information:

When you bought credits, what time... such as myself around 2004/2005 at 11:46am LMAO
You need to tell them how you bought them, and if so what was going through your mind when you bought them... I'm being sarcastic but I wouldnt be suprised if they asked stuff like this.

I can't wait.

--
EDIT-

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/jarkie/warning.png

I just got a double warning + Mute on my clone. I didn't do anything, The mods are just so useless.

I just got a double warning and a mute. someone in the habbox helpdesk is being a **** . I regreat joining the help desk team, I haven't been banned for like 4 years, and I start to hang out more in the desk, and boom I get like 10000000 billion warnings and bans.

Oidz2
01-08-2012, 02:26 PM
I can't wait.

--
EDIT-

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/jarkie/warning.png

I just got a double warning + Mute on my clone. I didn't do anything, The mods are just so useless.

I just got a double warning and a mute. someone in the habbox helpdesk is being a **** . I regreat joining the help desk team, I haven't been banned for like 4 years, and I start to hang out more in the desk, and boom I get like 10000000 billion warnings and bans.

You know Watchdog would love to pick up on this kind of stuff, Watchdog would rip Habbo down!!!

Jarkie
01-08-2012, 02:27 PM
You know Watchdog would love to pick up on this kind of stuff, Watchdog would rip Habbo down!!!

Oh Indeed, and I am very sure Channel four would like some information aswell.

Michael
01-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Oh Indeed, and I am very sure Channel four would like some information aswell.

Why would channel four want information on your ban? lol - it will get unbanned anyway and you cant blame them for being strict after the public outcry of the Channel 4 news report

Jarkie
01-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Why would channel four want information on your ban? lol - it will get unbanned anyway and you cant blame them for being strict after the public outcry of the Channel 4 news report

See it just not me being banned, Many many users keep getting banned when they have done nothing wrong.

Michael
01-08-2012, 02:44 PM
See it just not me being banned, Many many users keep getting banned when they have done nothing wrong.

Yeah but that would quite frankly make a silly report, as they are banning a lot easily due to the Channel 4 report so its practically congratulating Habbo from sorting themselves up. Yes there are a few incorrect bans but these get sorted, even if it does take a few weeks!!

Oidz2
01-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah but that would quite frankly make a silly report, as they are banning a lot easily due to the Channel 4 report so its practically congratulating Habbo from sorting themselves up. Yes there are a few incorrect bans but these get sorted, even if it does take a few weeks!!

The customer support system with not being able to access your account to appeal a ban itself can be a great watchdog story!

Michael
01-08-2012, 03:25 PM
The customer support system with not being able to access your account to appeal a ban itself can be a great watchdog story!

I agree to this, but you can just use the help tool without being signed in!

Jarkie
02-08-2012, 02:46 PM
I've been unbanned, Habbo saw it was a mistake for banning me for something they made ('Oh baby do me pixels' - Trax line).

I have sent in another e-mail making a full complaint over this and the moderator.

- Watch this space -

Derrener
04-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Moderation is amazing. Don't you agree?

Jorc
04-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Ive been banned before for just sitting in a room afk alone, and it was also some sexual thing. I had just logged on too. At least it isn't permanent.

Zelda
04-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Obviously think ur botting <.< ^^

In seriousness tho it would make an interesting report but really its just not worth it, for a start as has been said, it would probably be seen as an improvement. But Ye I want to see this reply to Jamie tho ;p

LiquidLuck.
04-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Someone had been reporting in the Help Desk for all the stupid reasons. You'd say 3 sentences, they reported for flooding, you'd ask who is reporting, they'd report for bullying.. -.-

Derrener
05-08-2012, 08:51 AM
I've had like 2 accounts banned for doing nothing. I just find it pathetic.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!