PDA

View Full Version : GamingDealsUK

RyanDOT
01-08-2012, 09:51 PM
GamingDealsUK is a brand new game pricing comparison website, instead of you having several of tabs just to find the cheapest price on one game, we will do all the hard work and search it for you and put it all into one website.

We’re still currently working on our website, but we have announced our launch date which is Monday 6th August 2012 at 8pm (BST), we have got several competitions lined up so remember to check us out.

Not only that, but we have got two great prizes for you right now, just an easy pre-launch competition, so why not take part. All the details about the competition is on our website, just click here (http://www.gamingdealsuk.com/competition).

That’s not all of it, as we’re so close to our launch date, we need some people to test out our website and give some feedback, if you would like to be a BETA tester, then please fill out the form on the website and we will notify you within 24 hours with an invitation to access BETA.

So, hope to see you all on Monday and remember to check out the competition!

http://www.gamingdealsuk.com

hamheyelliot
01-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Remember seeing this on Twitter a little while ago, didn't realise it was from your account at the time. Best of luck with this man, would personally love it if it extends to the 3DS but it looks nice so far!

RyanDOT
01-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Remember seeing this on Twitter a little while ago, didn't realise it was from your account at the time. Best of luck with this man, would personally love it if it extends to the 3DS but it looks nice so far!

Cheers a lot man, I was thinking to include all gaming consoles but as I will be mainly updating the pricing on all games, decided to do the main three gaming consoles, but planning to extend it to portable gaming consoles in less than three months, if everything goes to plan.

smithy1997
01-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Good luck :)

RyanDOT
02-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Good luck :)

Thank you, remember you can help us out by following/liking our social pages, and applying for BETA

Lee
02-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Good luck with this Ryan!

RyanDOT
02-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Cheers Lee, appreciate all the support and feedback

Jack!
02-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Applied for BETA, Been on a few projects of yours in the past.

RyanDOT
03-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Cheers for the support guys, unfortunately we might be delaying the launch due to some unforeseen circumstances, but we will officially announce it on Sunday, going to work throughout the night on the website, all BETA applications will be replied to within the weekend.

RyanDOT
12-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates, I had to delay the launch because of some personal happenings in my life which all happened last minute, so had to postpone the launch for some time, still working on the website and hopefully leaning towards the new launch date of next Monday, the official announcement will be made later on this week.

Sorry for the lack of updates, all BETA testers will receive an email by Wednesday with the final information.

Regarding the launch, I had to delay it due to personal problems, however all of that has now been resolved. We're planning for a new launch for next Monday, but that's unofficial as I'm still working on the website, and hopefully no errors is lurking around when the BETA testers try out the website.

From what I said earlier in this thread, I've closed the Facebook page as Twitter will be our official social networking account.

Competitions, just follow us on Twitter to win £10 Playstation Network and 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, but watch out throughout these week as we will be giving out some Amazon.co.uk vouchers to some lucky followers

hamheyelliot
13-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Looking forward, was wondering whether it's still possible to apply for BETA phase?

RyanDOT
14-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Looking forward, was wondering whether it's still possible to apply for BETA phase?

No sorry, all spaces have been taken. However, we're looking for 'Scouts', they basically go looking at prices of games from other gaming retailers, then update the pricing on our website. If anyone is up for this role, then email us at: [email protected]

Describe
14-08-2012, 10:02 PM
I've recently gone through http://uk.webuy.com/ (entertainment exchange) in order to collect some cash for my unwanted XBOX360 games and I would've liked to have had some comparison between websites such as the above, musicmagpie and all of the others so it's a shame this hasn't come sooner for me. Brilliant idea though, I wish you the best of luck!

slightly off topic; is that habbo bricks in the background image?

Jack!
14-08-2012, 11:10 PM
No sorry, all spaces have been taken. However, we're looking for 'Scouts', they basically go looking at prices of games from other gaming retailers, then update the pricing on our website. If anyone is up for this role, then email us at: [email protected]

All have been filled? I got the email requesting me to reply if I was still interested, replied, heard nothing since..

RyanDOT
15-08-2012, 05:59 PM
I've recently gone through http://uk.webuy.com/ (entertainment exchange) in order to collect some cash for my unwanted XBOX360 games and I would've liked to have had some comparison between websites such as the above, musicmagpie and all of the others so it's a shame this hasn't come sooner for me. Brilliant idea though, I wish you the best of luck!

slightly off topic; is that habbo bricks in the background image?

I have been planning on this website since January, my developer only had time to code the whole thing recently. I was planning to launch this all in May, but not everything goes my way. Thanks for you support!

Nope, found this background on the internet somewhere. I forgot where from now, it was very dark but lowered the opacity to make it suit the red.

All have been filled? I got the email requesting me to reply if I was still interested, replied, heard nothing since..

Sorry about this, I have been busy working on the website and finally set up the BETA of the website, all details should be sent to you tonight if you're still up for it. Again, I apologise for the slow reply but been working on the website till early mornings so it's all good for BETA, then can fix any errors before then.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!