PDA

View Full Version : Why was Wobble Squabble removed?

Oidz2
04-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Why was Wobble Squabble actually removed? was it because they moved from Shockwave to flash or something. I mean I wish I could pay this game still, simply for the fact there is nothing else to do. I would spend most of my time just winning on this because I use to be good at it and loved to play it.

Really want this to comeback so much, so much fun to play especially when you win, haha!

e5
04-08-2012, 12:35 PM
I think it just went with the times tbh. Public rooms were removed and other features slowly disabled, and it has never been brought back. I can't remember when it actually dissappeared though.

Red
04-08-2012, 12:39 PM
It disappeared with beta, as did the other games! Didn't really play it so I don't mind :)

MKR&*42
04-08-2012, 01:47 PM
The shockwave games couldn't be "transferred" directly over to BETA I believe, I think they wouldn't have worked if "Everything about them" had remained the same and been shoved onto BETA. Maybe something to do with coding? IDK.

The games were going to return (Sulake promised) but the only one that's returned is SnowStorm after a 2 year+ wait :rolleyes:.

xxMATTGxx
04-08-2012, 01:54 PM
I don't think we will ever see it about to be honest.

e5
04-08-2012, 02:02 PM
I wouldn't count on it returning either

OhLiam
04-08-2012, 11:48 PM
Only game I ever liked on Habbo was Battleball, nd then they brought out this banzai stuff and killed what was already dead.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!