PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I'm not getting the unlock email.. (Safety Lock)

Plod
05-08-2012, 11:05 AM
I logged into Habbo from my mums laptop and as a result my account was safety locked. However I haven't been receiving any of the unlock emails, though I've tried having them resent to me multiple times. What's up with that? Is it a Habbo thing or my email thing?

Also, yes I have checked in the Junk and other folders. Nope, not there either. If it makes a difference it's a Hotmail account and I unlocked it before a few weeks ago when I logged into my old laptop (my main comp is a desktop). I don't know why it won't now, and it's been a day since I tried to first unlock my account so it can't be just a delay either..

Thanks.

Torkinq
05-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Hey, I had that problem too.
Let me tell you, it may take a few weeks for you to unlock your account. Mostly because you need to use that pesky "Help" button. Once you press the "Help" button on your habbo home page, submit a request to get your account unlocked. It's probably going to say: Hello ________,

Thanks for contacting Habbo.

We are currently having issues with the safety lock feature. In order for us to help you unlock your account, you will need to verify your ownership of the Habbo account.

Please tell us:

* The Habbo user name:
* The date of birth entered when the Habbo account was registered:
* The email address you used to register your Habbo account:
* Email ID used to log into Habbo:
* When you registered your Habbo account:
* Your Internet Service Provider (This is the company you pay for your Internet access):
* If you have bought Credits, when and how many?:
* How did you buy Habbo Credits? (SMS, credit card, prepaid cards, etc):
* Please supply all details relating to credits purchases. If you used a phone, we'll need the number. If you used a credit/Debit card
we will need the Cardholders Name and Email. If you used Paypal, please supply the Paypal reference numbers. etc
* Past and current email addresses registered on your Habbo account:
* Names of your other Habbos:
* Any other information you think is important in this matter:

Once you´ve filled all this in, we'll check if it matches up and decide on how best to help you. The more details you can provide, the faster we can get back on the game.

Many thanks.

Best,

Habbo.com Customer Support

That's what it said for me. If it closes the ticket because you can't answer all of those, keep re-opening it and bugging them to unlock your account. When I couldn't remember my info I wrote, "Honestly sir, I have given all of the information I can!
What else can I do OTHER than that to get my account unlocked!?!?"
and they asked me for the home/mobile phone numbers I used to purchase credits.
I submitted my request on July 17th, and my account was unlocked on July 31st.
Goodluck!

MKR&*42
05-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Samanfa; Mathew; are the experts on this LOOOOOOL.

I think a while ago, Habbo kept advising people against signing up with hotmail because of issues with emails sometimes not going through. Not sure if it was 100% fixed idk :o Samanfa and Mat. are your best bet haha.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!