PDA

View Full Version : Are you in a clan?

IceNineKills
06-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Just another topic to get some discussion going mainly.

Are you in a clan?
If so, is it a decent clan? do you enjoy being in the clan?
What kind of events to you mainly do?
How long have you been in that clan?
How did you find out about it?
What rank are you in the clan?

Matthew
06-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Yes, I'm in Pipette;'s clan ;)
Yeah its good, much better than previous ones I've been in :D
Not sure events have taken place yet because its quite a new clan
About a week and a half?
On hxf woo
Erm, the first one I think LOL

Kyle
06-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Are you in a clan? Yup

If so, is it a decent clan? do you enjoy being in the clan? It's okay, I don't really pay attention to it anymore as I mainly only afk runescape or play if someoen asks me to come on.

What kind of events to you mainly do? At the beginning we had quite a few bossing events but the one of the leaders decided he wanted to get a comp cape so nolifed and neglected the clan a bit. Nowadays I don't really see any events going on at all which is a shame

How long have you been in that clan? it must be around 4-5 months now since the clan began.

How did you find out about it? I used to run a friend chat with a guy before clans existed but I stopped playing and we lost touch. I found out that he got 99 slayer and tracked him down to congratulate him and we got talking and he invited me to jointhe clan he was in. Naturally I accepted and enjoyed the atmosphere for a good few months. There was a bust up in the nd some of the leaders went their separate ways. I was asked to help and move to the new clan and I said yes because I was fed up of strict deadlines on citadel resources because the previous clan was so desperate to be the first to get a tier 7 citadel.

What rank are you in the clan? general

tbh thinking of leaving the clan

Inseriousity.
06-08-2012, 02:40 PM
whats with the dodgy colour kyle

I was in a clan that Aiden the ex-forum mod ran but he closed it (probably cos of the citadel). I used to be in a clan before that was really good called Masors (Miners and Smithers of Runescape woo) back when I was f2p that did lots of events and comps and was really relaxed but then I stopped playing rs and when I came back it'd gone. No idea why tbh, it did really well :(

IceNineKills
06-08-2012, 05:21 PM
whats with the dodgy colour kyle

I was in a clan that Aiden the ex-forum mod ran but he closed it (probably cos of the citadel). I used to be in a clan before that was really good called Masors (Miners and Smithers of Runescape woo) back when I was f2p that did lots of events and comps and was really relaxed but then I stopped playing rs and when I came back it'd gone. No idea why tbh, it did really well :(

I was in masors years ago.

Zak
06-08-2012, 07:10 PM
In Pipette;'s clan.
Decent so far, as long as it doesn't get too serious.
None yet, happy with that. Not one for events
2 weeks?
Luitenant

Rashelly
09-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Just another topic to get some discussion going mainly.

Are you in a clan?

yes

If so, is it a decent clan? do you enjoy being in the clan?

yes, we're ranked 4th on the highscores. almost always a conversation going in cc so it helps when you're bored

What kind of events to you mainly do?

i personally don't do many events because i'm lazy. clan does tons though

How long have you been in that clan?
since december/january

How did you find out about it?
a friend

What rank are you in the clan?
whatever the star is

Grimmauld
10-08-2012, 01:41 PM
jake..im in team boner does that ring a bell? :P

kooldude23
22-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Are you in a clan? Yes
If so, is it a decent clan? do you enjoy being in the clan? Yes, Yes. The ranks are all based on how much clan xp is earned so keeps everything fair.

What kind of events to you mainly do? Weekly peng hunts, dung, bosses etc

How long have you been in that clan? around 6 months?

How did you find out about it? from an in game friend

What rank are you in the clan? captain

Oleh
22-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Are you in a clan? Yes (To an extent, they've removed me for inactivity but if I start again they will)
If so, is it a decent clan? do you enjoy being in the clan? Yes and Yes
What kind of events to you mainly do? None
How long have you been in that clan? Before I quit (In September, roughly 6 month)
How did you find out about it? It's an offshoot of the best RC clan.
What rank are you in the clan? Bronze Star

Rixion
23-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Not in any Clans after I left the last one since it got abandoned.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!