PDA

View Full Version : fifa ultimate team

Disaronno
06-08-2012, 01:45 PM
I only played '11 UT but now I'm thinking of getting '13 and playing it... I know most people go with bundesliga and serie a teams oor national teams but I'm trying to think of something more unique

Is the japanese league any good? Any unique teams you could suggest

Matthew
06-08-2012, 03:59 PM
'13 isn't out yet :P

I have a full IF/TOTY serie a team and it is AMAZING.

How many coins do you have to spend (if you're on about fifa 12)

Disaronno
06-08-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm thinking about getting 13. I know its not out yet

Matthew
06-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Oh I thought because you wanted team ideas that you must have been talking about fifa 12 :P

Disaronno
06-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Na dude i don't have my xbox. So didn't wana waste money on a new box jst to get 12.... anyway is jap league or Bosnian league any good?

Matthew
07-08-2012, 09:02 AM
I'm not sure the japanese league is in UT, but the K-League (korean league) is really good and has some amazing bronze/silver players in it.

Same with the bosnian league- I'm not sure it exists in fifa.

TehJoshy
10-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Bundesliga teams suck on UT12. Unless you have Robben & Ribery, as they are the only guys with pace tbh. Kagawa isn't bad. but thankfully he's gunna be in the Premier League next year so that's my FUT13 division decided ha.

Matthew
14-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Bundesliga teams suck on UT12. Unless you have Robben & Ribery, as they are the only guys with pace tbh. Kagawa isn't bad. but thankfully he's gunna be in the Premier League next year so that's my FUT13 division decided ha.

I'm gonna go with Ligue 1 eventually- it was already decent this year but now has Ibra, Lavezzi and Silva thanks to PSG.

I'll start with serie a as it tends to be one of the cheaper leagues and then as I get more money and can afford players like Ibra and Silva then I'll move over to ligue 1 :)

Oleh
14-08-2012, 01:21 PM
I'd suggest stopping UT on 12 and wait for 13.

With it coming out in just over a month, it's not worth the pennies in my opinion.

Matthew
15-08-2012, 10:30 AM
I'd suggest stopping UT on 12 and wait for 13.

With it coming out in just over a month, it's not worth the pennies in my opinion.

Yeah.

If you want a cheaper pre order then use http://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk/en/home.html and use the code SETENA12 at the checkout for a few pounds off :)

I pre-ordered the ultimate edition this year.

TehJoshy
15-08-2012, 11:51 PM
I'm gonna go with Ligue 1 eventually- it was already decent this year but now has Ibra, Lavezzi and Silva thanks to PSG.

I'll start with serie a as it tends to be one of the cheaper leagues and then as I get more money and can afford players like Ibra and Silva then I'll move over to ligue 1 :)

A Ligue 1 team in Fifa 13 is effectively just going to be as if your playing as PSG in a H2H Season with all the players they managed to buy this summer!! haha.

Meerkat.$
16-08-2012, 01:03 AM
The hassle i went into to get ultimate edition for my brother, i just pre ordered it this time

Andys
16-08-2012, 02:31 AM
Ugh, you do realize that FIFA12 has been out for nearly a year, and FIFA13 is coming out next month!?

I liked 11 as it was a lot easier to defend! Defending on FIFA12 sucked so bad :( hoping it's a lot better on 13 though. :)

Matthew
16-08-2012, 02:39 PM
A Ligue 1 team in Fifa 13 is effectively just going to be as if your playing as PSG in a H2H Season with all the players they managed to buy this summer!! haha.

haha yeah. I loved playing with Ibra and Thiago Silva this year in my serie a/brazil team and so I'd like to play with them again!

However I don't really want to leave behind my favourite player on fifa this year - SIF Jovetic. If anyone still plays Fifa UT and has about 30k to spare then for gods sake buy SIF Jovetic, he's amazing.

Pace, amazing long shots, like 99 curve (so beast finesse shots) good passing and even good heading surprisingly. I play him at ST in a 4231 with TOTY Hamsik behind him and he has a scoring record of at least 2 goals a game :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!