PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Katharina getting better?

Meanies
06-08-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm sure 99% of people who have dealt with Katharina on the help tool are not happy with the outcome of the ticket if she has been dealing with it.. but she seems to be getting better at her job. I've had two replies from her recently about different things and they were much more helpful than usual, even though they didn't fix my problem..

This one was from a ticket about my account being safety locked and I couldn't get the email to unlock it, then couldn't provide all of the info (because DOB was made up). I know it's probably just an auto response they can choose but in every ticket I've had with her (and it's been many), she usually just says something along the lines of 'we can't help you, this ticket is being closed. if you keep replying you will be banned from the help tool'

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Habbo.

Please understand that we must have enough security information for us to fully believe the account is yours before giving you the information. We do not want to give an account back to the wrong person. You need to answer each security question correctly in order for us to help you. We have asked you and you have not provided us with the correct information. At this time we are closing your help request. If you remember the correct information please use the Habbo Help Tool to contact us again.

Yours,

Habbo.com Customer Support

The second one which I was rather happy about was a ticket for my account which was banned 10 months ago and have been trying solidly to get it unbanned since then with no real luck. No matter how much abuse or negotiation I'd try to use, no one would budge and most of the tickets had Katharina dealing with them. Recently though, she gave me this reply which is nothing like one I've had before

Hello Meanies,

Thanks for contacting Habbo.

We took a long, hard look at the facts and came to the conclusion that your habbo's not ready to be unbanned just yet.

Permanent bans are really only imposed on habbos whose behaviour is so far off the Habbo Way that they may have a really negative effect on others in the Habbo community. As this is the case for your habbo, we'll keep this account banned.

Feel free to review the Habbo Way by visiting this link: https://help.habbo.com/entries/274612-the-habbo-way

Best,

Habbo.com Customer Support
Again, probably an auto message but much nicer than any I've had from her before, and it at least gives a hint that they are likely to unban it in the future by saying 'just yet', gotta have hope :(

But basically I'm not saying shes the greatest member of staff ever, because she still has a LONG way to go, however she does seem to have improved a lot. Anyone else noticed similar things with her?

Kardan
06-08-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm sure 99% of people who have dealt with Katharina on the help tool are not happy with the outcome of the ticket if she has been dealing with it.. but she seems to be getting better at her job. I've had two replies from her recently about different things and they were much more helpful than usual, even though they didn't fix my problem..

This one was from a ticket about my account being safety locked and I couldn't get the email to unlock it, then couldn't provide all of the info (because DOB was made up). I know it's probably just an auto response they can choose but in every ticket I've had with her (and it's been many), she usually just says something along the lines of 'we can't help you, this ticket is being closed. if you keep replying you will be banned from the help tool'

The second one which I was rather happy about was a ticket for my account which was banned 10 months ago and have been trying solidly to get it unbanned since then with no real luck. No matter how much abuse or negotiation I'd try to use, no one would budge and most of the tickets had Katharina dealing with them. Recently though, she gave me this reply which is nothing like one I've had before

Again, probably an auto message but much nicer than any I've had from her before, and it at least gives a hint that they are likely to unban it in the future by saying 'just yet', gotta have hope :(

But basically I'm not saying shes the greatest member of staff ever, because she still has a LONG way to go, however she does seem to have improved a lot. Anyone else noticed similar things with her?

Both just updated auto replies... I've had both of these messages... Nothing's changed ;)

Kyle
06-08-2012, 07:09 PM
She's still as terrible as ever. I asked her about something and she was like "your account jellyfish is not banned" when the query wasn't even to do with ban. She tried to redeem herself by asking me to disregard her previous reply telling me that she's sorry but carried on to disappoint and didn't help me at all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!