PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Why does my room not appear on the navigator?

Oidz2
07-08-2012, 05:52 PM
I dont know if it has changed and the owner cannot see it, but my rooms i use to be able to see on the navigator ... if I put my room under a certain section, and I go to the navigator and put that section in, my room does not appear? If my room is popular it's also not used ' Rooms with most visitors '. Does anyone know why this is?

Thread moved by runeaddict99 (Trialist Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo in General' as I feel it's more suited.

LiquidLuck.
07-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Probably just a glitch?

MKR&*42
07-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Rooms with most visitors doesn't always show every popular room - some aren't shown because there are far too many popular rooms on the hotel so it often changes every so often to allow other rooms to be shown I BELIEVE (e.g. if 60 rooms have 28 people in each, they can't all be shown at once can they? :P). I'm 90% sure that happens cause i have experienced a lot of busy rooms not be on the navigator lol.

And for the categories question - might just take some time to update?

cameron354
07-08-2012, 07:54 PM
I think it's because your room name had a censored word it in. Happened to me before but when I changed it, it then showed again.

Abdicators
07-08-2012, 09:33 PM
bugs been reported to development team, they're supposed to be working on it

Jarkie
07-08-2012, 09:37 PM
bugs been reported to development team, they're supposed to be working on it

LOL, 'supposed' :P I get this glitch, it normally sorts itself out after a few hours.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!