PDA

View Full Version : GP Bug Abusers Banned

Ashley
07-08-2012, 07:27 PM
http://services.runescape.com/m=news/bug-abusers-banned

We have recently fixed a GP bug related to the money pouch, and its use within the Duel Arena and the Crucible. Specifically, the bug was only found by players with maximum cash stacks and so is limited to a very small number of accounts.

They've named and shamed some of the accounts that they've banned, haha.

TonyBest
07-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Such a shame for some of them with high levels to be banned. Oh well serves them all right for abusing a huge bug like this.

Zak
07-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Now if only they banned the botters too. Great news to see that these accounts got banned though, shame on them.

Kyle
11-08-2012, 01:44 AM
lol at least rs deals with bug abusers properly
Hachette; on that list hahahaha

Zak
11-08-2012, 07:08 AM
lol at least rs deals with bug abusers properly
@Hachette (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=89298); on that list hahahaha

Which ones his account?

Kyle
11-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Which ones his account?
Not sure, just know that it's one of his mule accounts. Apparently he got 10tril from it!

Zak
11-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Not sure, just know that it's one of his mule accounts. Apparently he got 10tril from it!

Holy ****. I'm guessing he traded to mules?! Crazy amount

Ashley 12344
11-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Wonder what their 'clever ways of keeping the amounts of rares the same' are, as surely a fair few would be stacked up on people with max GP.

Ashley
11-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Wonder what their 'clever ways of keeping the amounts of rares the same' are, as surely a fair few would be stacked up on people with max GP.

On the Official Forums a lot of people think they'll be deleted from the accounts that used the bugged GP to buy them and slowly be released onto the market through the GE.

Zak
11-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Jagex will think of something, they always do. Clever clever people

Zak
12-08-2012, 12:22 AM

Nevermind I didn't read what you put about it being his mule

Ashley 12344
12-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Guess that would work, like inserting one every so often onto the GE, at a certain price to take some money out of the game. One big advantage of the GE.

I think a better way would be to put them on the Squeal of fortune, obviously there'll only be so many in total so still slim chances of getting.

Ashley
12-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Guess that would work, like inserting one every so often onto the GE, at a certain price to take some money out of the game. One big advantage of the GE.

I think a better way would be to put them on the Squeal of fortune, obviously there'll only be so many in total so still slim chances of getting.
No way, can you imagine Party Hats being on the SoF? I think the GE is a great way to do it. People have had max cash offers for certain rares up for weeks, waiting for someone to sell.

Kyle
12-08-2012, 01:10 AM
isn't that a little unfair though? the people who have had their cash stacks in on blues first will get them first and make a nice profit. they should just let them disappear or give them to me

Ashley
12-08-2012, 01:15 AM
They will still be unattainable to normal players either way they do it, so they might as well put them back on the market.

Matthew
12-08-2012, 10:26 AM
isn't that a little unfair though? the people who have had their cash stacks in on blues first will get them first and make a nice profit. they should just let them disappear or give them to me

Have you noticed that the blue partyhat is now on the GE database? This means that someone sold one on the GE in the past couple of days (for 2.1b obviously whereas the street price is much much higher).

Could that be a partyhat that Jagex put on the GE?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!