PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Mutes & Bans on Habbo.com

Jarkie
07-08-2012, 08:11 PM
http://habboxwiki.com/wiki/images/9/93/I_HEART_BOBBA.gif

These Mutes and Bans on Habbo.com are becoming so SILLY. Theres going to be no one left on .com if this carry on and nothing is sorted.

So far; I have been unfairly banned, and muted 6 times, it's becoming beyond the joke now.

If Habbo Staff do read these forums; Please PLEASE fix your moderation system. - sigh.

Have you been effected by mutes and bans? tell more below.

Succubus
07-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Yes, loads of times. (As you've seen!)

This is like one of the reasons I have switched from accounts aha, they pretty much like jumping on the trigger and banning every one here and there when they want to. It's practically silly that you will get banned for having a civilized talk about something that's within the rules of Habbo :S They ban the good people and let the bad people carry on :(

Jarkie
07-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Yes, loads of times. (As you've seen!)

This is like one of the reasons I have switched from accounts aha, they pretty much like jumping on the trigger and banning every one here and there when they want to. It's practically silly that you will get banned for having a civilized talk about something that's within the rules of Habbo :S They ban the good people and let the bad people carry on :(

Aye indeed! Lots of us HxHD staff seem to be the main targets lately (Judging on other threads).

I know, I think its 'cos Sulake don't employee their moderators any more; thus other people who don't know the ingame rules and think its all clubpenguin based. Makes me wonder if they have two big buttons, one MUTE and the other BAN. and thats all they get, cos they seem a bit.. 'speickal' with mods not evening checking chat logs etc.

Succubus
07-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Aye indeed! Lots of us HxHD staff seem to be the main targets lately (Judging on other threads).

I know, I think its 'cos Sulake don't employee their moderators any more; thus other people who don't know the ingame rules and think its all clubpenguin based. Makes me wonder if they have two big buttons, one MUTE and the other BAN. and thats all they get, cos they seem a bit.. 'speickal' with mods not evening checking chat logs etc.

Don't forget the c&p'ed replies. Maybe if moderation weren't so bad, they could actually answer all customer service lines without having to c&p due to less bans, if moderation was better.

MKR&*42
07-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Oh what's the point any more. Sulake don't give a crap, Paul Lafontaine has made it clear he has no intentions to smarten up his crap moderation system and is relying upon safety patrol/guardians for everything. He's a stubborn mule.

As long as he's in control, mods aren't getting better.

Jarkie
07-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Don't forget the c&p'ed replies. Maybe if moderation weren't so bad, they could actually answer all customer service lines without having to c&p due to less bans, if moderation was better.

Perhaps, but maybe if Paul went outside of his big ego head for just 5mins perhaps he will see what a fail the customer service is.

Oh what's the point any more. Sulake don't give a crap, Paul Lafontaine has made it clear he has no intentions to smarten up his crap moderation system and is relying upon safety patrol/guardians for everything. He's a stubborn mule.

As long as he's in control, mods aren't getting better.

I couldn't agree more with this comment.

Succubus
07-08-2012, 08:44 PM
I think Paul would do a better job at club penguin tbh. He is really tight and up his own arse.
As for the mods, I don't think they are even trained to a good standard. I bet they love their jobs just throwing of the guide lines and banning you for the smallest fault.

Jarkie
07-08-2012, 08:49 PM
I think Paul would do a better job at club penguin tbh. He is really tight and up his own arse.
As for the mods, I don't think they are even trained to a good standard. I bet they love their jobs just throwing of the guide lines and banning you for the smallest fault.

The fact is, the guys who are moderators and costumer service staff are getting PAID real MONEY for just c&ping? and not even doing their job? I swear to god I'd love their job, but sitting on my arse clicking the ban button over and over again.. talk about easy money.

MKR&*42
07-08-2012, 08:50 PM

Paul should do something related to Social Media. He obsesses over Twitter and Fb so I think he's better suited there... He cannot run this game and the unfortunate thing is, because most of the community are teens/young adults our opinions rarely get listened to. We can protest all we want but they have control and can be as uptight as they want. I don't think mods are even allowed to talk?

Even the media couldn't deal with this issue. No-one can sort out Sulake's bloody moderation issues except Sulake themselves, what are the chances of that happening

-Nick
07-08-2012, 09:46 PM
To be honest habbo is starting piss me off and i am thinking maybe club penguin is better.... It props is lol :P been muted like 5 times :l xo

Plebings
07-08-2012, 11:11 PM
i haven't been banned or muted since being unmuted, makes me wonder whether it's just that mods react to cfhs more, i know reports get thrown around like confetti within the hxhd

:odey:
07-08-2012, 11:20 PM
I got muted earlier for an hour, whilst reporting someone else..
I'd done absolutely nothing, I had no idea what was going on.. Haa ;)

iFlame
08-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Fully agree, Habbo have gone way overboard after this Channel 4 article, and they wonder why they are loosing users. Still when you report something, you get the automated system back, so I don't think it's changed much to be quite fair.

-waits for next channel 4 report<

Okeanos
08-08-2012, 02:04 PM

that is only because people in hxhd are sad enough to fake report.............. like red.

Jarkie
08-08-2012, 02:08 PM
that is only because people in hxhd are sad enough to fake report.............. like red.

No one has reported, that is staff of HxHD, well from what I gather.

Red
08-08-2012, 02:13 PM

don't say you false reported me then or I wouldn't have :reject:

I had loads of false mutes and warns. Then I got a false ban for misspelling Kyles name as Kype.
I appealed both and robertro replied to the wrong ticket about my ban :S At least he seen it as a mistake.

GoldenMerc
08-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Got a day ban for asking for private information? like lol

Plebings
08-08-2012, 05:46 PM

red how awful of you.

i have seen so many talks of people reporting each other in hxhd, half the reason why i don't like hanging out there.

Jarkie
08-08-2012, 07:17 PM
red how awful of you.

i have seen so many talks of people reporting each other in hxhd, half the reason why i don't like hanging out there.

I know that feeling, I feel slightly scared working there tbh.

Red
08-08-2012, 07:22 PM
red how awful of you.

well he goes 'i false reported you red for saying sky'
So obviously I'm going to report him if he got me false banned and if he's stupid enough to say the word!!

Plebings
08-08-2012, 08:16 PM
tbh that it happens in the first place is really depressing, but i guess habbox is such a big group of people it's hard to get along with everyone enough to stop people maliciously reporting. and then there are the random trolls who want you banned because you're part of a huge fansite.

sex
09-08-2012, 12:17 AM
tbh okeonos is the biggest hxhd troll eva lmao
he deserves to be reported lol

iFlame
09-08-2012, 02:13 AM
Just got banned for a month for saying my age.....

Seriously?

LiquidLuck.
13-08-2012, 12:24 PM
I got banned for 24 hours just for asking an email for HabboxLive, and lots of mutes for stupid reasons that weren't fair. -.-
Oh, and a perm ban that I asked to be reviewed, and got my account back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!